Login

russian armor

COH2stats.com match and player statistics 2.0

PAGES (13)down
7 Dec 2021, 07:25 AM

coh3 devs need to look at this page for inspiration
15 Dec 2021, 12:34 PM

Is it me or is there a very high drop rate before minute 1 of players in 4vs4 games?
15 Dec 2021, 12:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2021, 12:34 PMVipper
Is it me or is there a very high drop rate before minute 1 of players in 4vs4 games?

Well considering like 30% of all 4v4 games start with someone crashing on load...its not you. Unless you are talking solely City 17 which has a ridiculous drop rate... because its bad. Very bad. So its a free floating Veto :snfPeter:
15 Dec 2021, 13:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2021, 12:44 PMRosbone

Well considering like 30% of all 4v4 games start with someone crashing on load...its not you. Unless you are talking solely City 17 which has a ridiculous drop rate... because its bad. Very bad. So its a free floating Veto :snfPeter:

So some map 4vs4 map cause crush more frequently?
is there a list?
are there any actual stats?
15 Dec 2021, 13:39 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2021, 13:19 PMVipper

So some map 4vs4 map cause crush more frequently?
is there a list?
are there any actual stats?

He said drop, not crash.
Players don't want to play it, that's why they drop out.
15 Dec 2021, 13:43 PM

He said drop, not crash.
Players don't want to play it, that's why they drop out.

Exactly. If I join and see 2 of my teammates less than level 20 and they start their build by spamming engies or mortars you bet your ass im dropping, especially if it's a map like port of hamburger or shitball express.
15 Dec 2021, 13:52 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Exactly. If I join and see 2 of my teammates less than level 20 and they start their build by spamming engies or mortars you bet your ass im dropping, especially if it's a map like port of hamburger or shitball express.

To be honest there are worse builds than flamers and indirect for Hamburg.

But even if it is not a player actively dropping, just having 8 players instead of 6 already increases the chance for someone to crash by one third.
16 Dec 2021, 05:34 AM

This is the second most frustrating type of player to play with. The worst is when the game goes on for 40 minutes, but it feels like you've spent the last 10 minutes playing by yourself, then you look back and see your teammate has 5 Katy's so you now know why it feels like that. Inevitably, someone gets a Panther behind the front lines and you teammate pings it constantly because they want you to kill it while they run with their 5,4,3,2,1,0 Katy's, then calling you a Noob after the Katy's are gone.
16 Dec 2021, 13:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Dec 2021, 05:34 AMGrumpy

This is the second most frustrating type of player to play with. The worst is when the game goes on for 40 minutes, but it feels like you've spent the last 10 minutes playing by yourself, then you look back and see your teammate has 5 Katy's so you now know why it feels like that. Inevitably, someone gets a Panther behind the front lines and you teammate pings it constantly because they want you to kill it while they run with their 5,4,3,2,1,0 Katy's, then calling you a Noob after the Katy's are gone.

be lucky that its a panther and not something less, so at least you have something worthy to kill when it gets one or two katyushas

generally in that scenario you should just make as many TDs as you can and hope that the enemy doesn't inevitably flood your frontline with panthers
31 Jan 2022, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

EDIT:
FFS I just realized that commander does not exist (anymore?). My bad...

9 Feb 2022, 19:26 PM

Hi, question. Very nice site btw!

In my statistics I sometimes see this:

Vehicles Prod/Lost -> 4 / 4

I produced 4 vehicles: Ambulance, Calliope, Sherman and M15A1 AA Half-Track. But I didn't lose any vehicles.

Does exiting a vehicle count as a loss? Or getting my reconplane shot down?

Thanks in advace!
9 Feb 2022, 21:28 PM

Hi, question. Very nice site btw!

In my statistics I sometimes see this:

Vehicles Prod/Lost -> 4 / 4

I produced 4 vehicles: Ambulance, Calliope, Sherman and M15A1 AA Half-Track. But I didn't lose any vehicles.

Does exiting a vehicle count as a loss? Or getting my reconplane shot down?

Thanks in advace!

some support weapons are considered vehicles.
18 Feb 2022, 14:46 PM
Donator 22

This desktop app is amazing!!!!!!!!!!
18 Feb 2022, 16:25 PM

This desktop app is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I agree! It must not be ready for prime time since I have not seen it announced yet.

@PageP
The next step for OBS streamers is for a function I was going to call ALIASES.

If you see a player, you can click them and setup optionally (based on stored Relic Player ID):
1) An ALIAS name so players show up even when changing their steam name. Anti-Smurf.
EX: Aerafield's steam name is NotRosbone, he still prints as Aerafield in OBS.

2) Plays a user supplied sound when match is found that includes an ALIAS person.
EX: Aerafield appears in my match I can play a WAV file that says "And there goes my ELO".
EX: Duffman gets any brit players and a WAV file plays "Look at this donkey".

3) Play a user supplied GIF or movie so viewers get entertainment value.
EX: Get a match with Aerafield and a GIF plays center OBS screen of gachiBASS.

You would need a setup dialog that should include a VOLUME setting for sound files, etc.

You may also want some way to sort them in a hierachic manner. So you only play one sound/gif. Or put them in a list and play them all sequentially??? Options.

EDIT:
This is great. I was just going to add this to MakoCELO, now I dont have to :clap:
18 Feb 2022, 17:28 PM

Hi guys, thanks for noticing. I want to create a new post in modding / tools - but we discovered some bugs after the release, so we wanted to fix them before making the announcement.

Yes there is a lot of features which can be added and I think a lot of work can be done with the OBS support - it's just a basic one.

19 Feb 2022, 11:02 AM
Director of Social Media Badge

Thanks for the desktop app too! Nice job! 🍻
20 Feb 2022, 16:15 PM

9 Apr 2022, 14:00 PM

Hello guys

We have released a new twitch extension for coh2stats. Any streamer can enable it for their stream together with the desktop app. You can find more info here https://www.coh2.org/topic/110020/coh2-stats-desktop-app-new-mako-celo/post/886104

Also we have created a discord channel for cohstats - feel free to join and discuss any ideas here https://discord.gg/jRrnwqMfkr

The last thing - I have managed to get into more API and data from COH2 / I might be completely redesigining how we are ingesting the matches and how many of them we have. Hopefully we might start tracking 99% of all automatch games played. As a sneak-peak we know that on average there is usually around 19-25k unique players playing automatch games everyday. And it would be much more if we would count in custom games and games VS AI. The custom games are actually the most played mod in COH with most players at any given time.

All of this however takes a lot of time which I don't really have, so I can't give you any ETA when this is gonna go live.

Cheers
pagep
9 Apr 2022, 14:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Apr 2022, 14:00 PMpagep

Great work as always

May I suggest that in time ranges you add an option for specific patches.

Can you add stats about doctrinal ability usages or build? it can provide helpful info.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS