We have finally released https://coh2stats.com/
We are not able to get the data from relic easily so the statistics are kind of "crippled" and may not be accurate. The crawler process is described here https://coh2stats.com/about
For the desktop version of the app find the forum discussion here.
Big thanks to everyone here on the forums who helped with figuring out lot of stuff.
I would like this endeavor to be still community driven. All the source code is open source, and you
can find it here https://github.com/cohstats/coh2stats any contributions are welcomed.
You can find the exported data from the game, for example commanders and bulletins here
You can export also these things yourself
Please feel free to suggest any features you would like to see.
If you have GitHub account please create a issue for it so we can discuss about that feature in better manner https://github.com/cohstats/coh2stats/issues or you can write it here.
I would like to also know on which part we should mostly focus on.
Some of these things are really big things. Also I have daily job so I am able to squeeze just couple of hours/week, sometimes not even that, so don't except much soon.
General Statistics - DONE
- Be able to select any date range, from the start till the end
Map statistics - DONE
some maps are unbalanced for some factions
Match analysis - DONE
- For example I often after the match want to see if the enemy was really good or I just played like shit, so I always need to open the player profiles to check this out
- Currently we are streaming the matches from the relic API directly.
- Relic keeps only 10 matches / mod / player ( only 10 games 1-1, 10 games 2-2 etc )
- Players could log in and check that they want their matches to be stored "forever" - for some extended period of time
Player profiles - DONE
- When we analyze the matches, we could start making analysis for players too, for example their winrate of each map
- Players would need to log in and check that they want this to be included
Ladders - DONE
You can vote on the features here https://linkto.run/p/Z504GGR4