Login

russian armor

Why is Mortar HT and LeFH being removed

2 Apr 2021, 11:51 AM

Like why. Why do I or anyone for that matter have to pay or grind now for units that have been in the base 8 commanders. I have spearhead but I have neither storm or joint ops. So now there will(maybe) no commanders i can get heavy arty from.
2 Apr 2021, 13:31 PM

Dude, be glad they didnt just delete it out like they did with other shit. They moved it to other commanders. You should have like a bajillion supply if you actually play the game.
2 Apr 2021, 14:39 PM

Mortar halftrack isn't moved or removed from any doctrine afaik, neither ost or usf.

Festung Support honestly could never compete with the other LefH doctrines in terms of what it offered, but German Mechanized losing its LefH is a loss for players that like arty.

Anyway, I think there's a few months until patch actually releases, so you have time to grind to another LefH doctrine. For new players, I think the all-out war edition has all factions, commanders and SP dlc for only $10.
2 Apr 2021, 14:58 PM

Mortar halftrack isn't moved or removed from any doctrine afaik, neither ost or usf.

Festung Support honestly could never compete with the other LefH doctrines in terms of what it offered, but German Mechanized losing its LefH is a loss for players that like arty.

Anyway, I think there's a few months until patch actually releases, so you have time to grind to another LefH doctrine. For new players, I think the all-out war edition has all factions, commanders and SP dlc for only $10.
Again, why should I when I used to get it for free. And it's not like it isn't an important unit that every one should have.
2 Apr 2021, 15:08 PM

And it's not like it isn't an important unit that every one should have.

You can say that about every single dlc doctrinal unit.
And it would be equally irrelevant.

If you don't have the commander and don't want to pay the cost of a single pizza for 100% of games content, then you better start grinding that gold drops instead of complaining.

It was in abundance of doctrines and it was in too good doctrines to have it. That problem is solved now.
You can't complain for months about indirect fire and arty being too good and in too many commanders and expect your faction of choice to be immune to general changes.
2 Apr 2021, 15:32 PM

Again, why should I when I used to get it for free. And it's not like it isn't an important unit that every one should have.

Lol, Ost/OKW players complaining about not having enough tools in the toolbox? When does the US get a static howitzer? We dont even have one in a commander lmfao. Just get the other commander, you should have a bajillion supply if you play the game.
2 Apr 2021, 17:19 PM

You can say that about every single dlc doctrinal unit.
And it would be equally irrelevant.

If you don't have the commander and don't want to pay the cost of a single pizza for 100% of games content, then you better start grinding that gold drops instead of complaining.

It was in abundance of doctrines and it was in too good doctrines to have it. That problem is solved now.
You can't complain for months about indirect fire and arty being too good and in too many commanders and expect your faction of choice to be immune to general changes.

I never complained about abundance of arty. At that is some really shit logic bro.
2 Apr 2021, 17:19 PM

Lol, Ost/OKW players complaining about not having enough tools in the toolbox? When does the US get a static howitzer? We dont even have one in a commander lmfao. Just get the other commander, you should have a bajillion supply if you play the game.
Then WTF is a priest???? Tunnel vision much
2 Apr 2021, 17:25 PM

I never complained about abundance of arty. At that is some really shit logic bro.

You took that a little too personally.
I said "you" in the context of 4v4 artyfest playerbase.
English does not really differentiate between singular and plural in direct speech.
2 Apr 2021, 17:31 PM

You took that a little too personally.
I said "you" in the context of 4v4 artyfest playerbase.
English does not really differentiate between singular and plural in direct speech.

It does if you know how.
2 Apr 2021, 17:40 PM

It's a mobile howitzer with only 2/3 the range of a normal howitzer, locked in a doctrine that has no brawler tank, nothing with extra sight, or any advanced AT.
2 Apr 2021, 18:21 PM

Try reading the post you quoted again champ.
2 Apr 2021, 18:37 PM

I think he has a point.

LefH should be in one of the base commanders. After all, artillery is in a base game commander for UKF, USF and Sov.
2 Apr 2021, 18:40 PM

I think he has a point.

LefH should be in one of the base commanders. After all, artillery is in a base game commander for UKF, USF and Sov.

....Pershing should be in one of the base commanders. After all, Heavy tanks are in a base game commander for OKW, OST and Sov.
2 Apr 2021, 18:42 PM

I think he has a point.

This isn't really an argument.

Not all basic commanders have heavy tanks either for their respective factions.

And it is very hard to imagine anyone NOT having all commanders at this point, when complete edition with ALL of them is being sold for a fraction of the price single DLC faction was in the past, so not being base commander argument doesn't hold at all.
2 Apr 2021, 19:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2021, 17:40 PMGrumpy

It's a mobile howitzer with only 2/3 the range of a normal howitzer, locked in a doctrine that has no brawler tank, nothing with extra sight, or any advanced AT.

That doesn't mean USF doesn't get doctrinal long range heavy arty.
2 Apr 2021, 19:04 PM

This isn't really an argument.

Not all basic commanders have heavy tanks either for their respective factions.

And it is very hard to imagine anyone NOT having all commanders at this point, when complete edition with ALL of them is being sold for a fraction of the price single DLC faction was in the past, so not being base commander argument doesn't hold at all.

I don't have all commanders. I don't have either Storm or Joint OPS the 2 commanders that actually will have the LeFH.
2 Apr 2021, 19:10 PM

I don't have all commanders. I don't have either Storm or Joint OPS the 2 commanders that actually will have the LeFH.

Sander said there is couple of months before the patch drops.
Start farming gold then or mow some grandmas lawn to earn enough money for all commanders.
And if you are not caring/engaged enough with the game to do so, why are you even commenting here?
2 Apr 2021, 19:50 PM

U literally should have no problem getting the supply before the net patch

Windustry and Elite Troops were pay 2 win. At this point no reason to be upset, just get the supply
3 Apr 2021, 04:22 AM

mow some grandmas lawn

WTF???
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 32
United Kingdom 10
Germany 34

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W