Login

russian armor

[Coh2] Preview image not appearing in workshop

1 Apr 2021, 22:24 PM

As the title says, been having a little issue with a mod i've uploaded. the preview image i have isn't showing up in the workshop, despite it being visible when i mouse over the mod in the manage screen in game. I had initially added the preview image to the mod after originally not selecting one, but even after recreating the mod and adding the preview image right from the beginning, it still has the same issue.

the image is a 280x280 .tga file, and it was just made by editing an image file i've previously used for two other mods, which do properly show in the workshop. I tried removing the burn settings, as it seems like one of my previous mods didn't have any for the image, but it doesn't seem to have changed anything, and im not even sure if that was an issue lol.

any help would be greatly appreciated
2 Apr 2021, 05:00 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

This is a bug in the 64bit version of the game. You have to switch to the 32bit legacy beta and then upload the mod.
2 Apr 2021, 07:04 AM

This is a bug in the 64bit version of the game. You have to switch to the 32bit legacy beta and then upload the mod.

huh, that's an interesting bug. Took a little to get that version thanks to steam being finicky, but it works now! Thanks for the help! :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★