Login

russian armor

Commander Update Beta 2021 - Ostheer Feedback

PAGES (49)down
6 Jun 2021, 11:55 AM

The premise is the same.
You're not allowed to make all of your cheap, spammable mainline into infiltration army.

To be frank here, they are not an infiltration army, since they wont stay in come while moving, unlike lets say commandos.

They are ambush units, and honestly it could have been done from this standpoint, that it simply takes much more time to get in camo, preventing them from getting better possition and becoming camoed just before the enemy gets close.
6 Jun 2021, 11:57 AM

Any reason to justify why Command Panzer has a price of 360 manpower while PzIV of 350 and Ostwind of 300.
6 Jun 2021, 12:32 PM

To be frank here, they are not an infiltration army, since they wont stay in come while moving, unlike lets say commandos.

They are ambush units, and honestly it could have been done from this standpoint, that it simply takes much more time to get in camo, preventing them from getting better possition and becoming camoed just before the enemy gets close.

That's actually a much better option
6 Jun 2021, 16:41 PM

Has been like this since the beginning but now is a problem, also why JCS eats the nerf too? I swear only mainline infantry was mentioned in the reason of the nerf.
7 Jun 2021, 00:51 AM

I think the nerf would have been easier to swallow if it wasn't increasing the detection radius by 400% o top of being stuffed in without any discussion.

It would be like "so we've decided to reduce the AOE of the is-2 to that of the Panther. There is no testing. It's already done. Somebody said it was too strong but they are from Canada so you don't know them"

Like... Even half the size it was become would be more than double the size it was....
7 Jun 2021, 08:17 AM

I think the nerf would have been easier to swallow if it wasn't increasing the detection radius by 400% o top of being stuffed in without any discussion.

It would be like "so we've decided to reduce the AOE of the is-2 to that of the Panther. There is no testing. It's already done. Somebody said it was too strong but they are from Canada so you don't know them"

Like... Even half the size it was become would be more than double the size it was....

Imo most issues with change has to do with being done in "Secret" and the way it has been presented.

If one claimed that grenadier camo was changed to become inline with Pg/HMG that would make some sense. On the other hand Jaeger Command Squad does not have first strike bonus and it is a different story.

Presenting grenadier camo as balance change when there are real issues with camo unit that are not being addressed like units losing camo while not moving or camo being able to move around the battlefield undetected makes little sense.

Imo camo on grenadier is not that great to begin with since one has to invest a total of 80 munition on the grenadier and IS get more for extra 10 munition with double brens.
7 Jun 2021, 11:44 AM

My favourite thing was too hide in bushes throw rifles grenades and sprint over and finish them with g43s

Nerfed/Nerfed/Nerfed

Atleast i can stop playing coh after next patch.
7 Jun 2021, 18:08 PM

With Jaegar Armor now having 3 recon abilities: Flare, Spotting Scopes, and Recon Overflight. Do you think the balance team could swap the Recon Overflight out in favor of Stuka Smoke Bombs. Smoke Bombs is only in 1 commander (Storm) after the update and it is the same CP value.

7 Jun 2021, 23:36 PM

Really like the changes to Festung Armour Doctrine with a p4 model j with access to tactician and a hulldown that doesn't require infantry. Great changes, however, imo the commander is lacking any form of recon
8 Jun 2021, 05:10 AM

Smoke Bombs is only in 1 commander (Storm) after the update and it is the same CP value.

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jun 2021, 23:36 PMLewka
Really like the changes to Festung Armour Doctrine with a p4 model j with access to tactician and a hulldown that doesn't require infantry. Great changes, however, imo the commander is lacking any form of recon

How about putting stuka smoke bomb in Festung Armour, in place of panzer tactician? It provides both smoke and recon in a single package.
8 Jun 2021, 08:01 AM

My favourite thing was too hide in bushes throw rifles grenades and sprint over and finish them with g43s

Nerfed/Nerfed/Nerfed

Lol when soviet stock or doctrinal stuff gets the triple nerf hammer its "bringing it inline and a long overdue improvement" lots of people defend these nerfs. Yet when specificly ost gets it its all salt and complaining and i am done with this game makes me laugh a bit.

The way its communicated isent the way it should be indeed, but when people look the other way when it happen elsewhere but are suprised when it comes where they dont want it is unfortunatly typical imo.
8 Jun 2021, 08:22 AM

Nerfed/Nerfed/Nerfed

But..... this kind of use is completely unaffected.
8 Jun 2021, 08:27 AM

Rifle nade is replaced with stick grenade for grens with G43 upgrade, much shorter range.
8 Jun 2021, 08:40 AM

Rifle nade is replaced with stick grenade for grens with G43 upgrade, much shorter range.

Better against buildings and can be used at closer ranges than a rifle grenade can, but definitely a trade-off
8 Jun 2021, 08:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jun 2021, 08:40 AMLewka
used at closer ranges than a rifle grenade

->range 20 decloak
->used at closer ranges

So that was a lie.
8 Jun 2021, 09:00 AM

Oh right.... my bad.
8 Jun 2021, 13:48 PM

->range 20 decloak
->used at closer ranges

So that was a lie.

Oh geez I forgot about that part again

Oh right.... my bad.

There there
PAGES (49)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #