Login

russian armor

Commander Update Beta 2021 - USF Feedback

PAGES (44)down
MMX
24 May 2021, 12:43 PM

+1 Friendly fire should be standardized within its categories. For example: Grenades, onmap artillery, offmap abilities and so on. Atm it is not very user friendly, because you can't know all the stats. Some abilities kill your own troops outright while others do next to nothing.
Friendly fire should always hurt somehow (although team killers exist). It is just plain dumb if you can safely call in fire at your own positions/troops to fend off an opponent push.

yeah totally agree. at least you should be punished if you run into your own artillery fire. i'm not sure if it is possible to differentiate between ff against player-owned and allied troops, but if it is it might be a good idea to have relatively high ff mulipliers for your own units and less drastic punishment for allied ones.
24 May 2021, 15:34 PM

Clearly. Mechanized Compnay Fell to Oblivion.
Its Various Sherman(Advanced. but not Superb) Roster has been halved by deleting 'Reserve Armor' Skill Slot and replaced it with 76mm Sherman. and 76mm Sherman's AP RoF is nerfed.
Last patch, WC51 Went to doom and Mechanized Company's Pickrate Dropped Greatly and This Patch will pour Concrete and Weld the Coffin of Mechanized Company.

Last Patch. WC51 got a heavy nerf.
Step on it : Free to 15muni
Range : 45 to 35(40 at V1)
Unable to disembark. so Cannot Repair Itself.

I thought Range nerf of Disembark block, one of them can be happened but Both will be overnerfing. and my expectation was Totally Right.

so. I Suggest this.

Reserve armor : Preserve. Not Delete. but make Dozer upgrade Cost 20F 50M to 25F 50M

76mm Sherman's AP shell : reload time (4.1~4.5 to 4.85~5.25) nerfed? then buff its penetration(140/130/120) to 155/140/125~160/150/140. 75mm Sherman's AP penetration is 140/120/100. I think it is weird that 76mm Sherman have same penetration with 75mm sherman at Close range. so slightly Penetration buff can be given as a return service

Mechanized Groups(WC51 + M3 Halftrack) : buff M3's Armor 8.4/4.2 to 12/6 and buff M3 Halftrack's M2HB Penetration 4/3/2 as same as Sherman's .Cal50(If can be happened, Priest SPG, Greyhound and Fighting Position HMG can be get same benefit too.)

Combined Arms : Acceptable but 100 munies can be much natural than 110 munies. or just Roll-back(no touch) can be good too.

WC51 : Lost lots of its ability, but gets Self Repair. then, give self repair upgrade with moving(same as Advanced Self Repair at V3 of UC)at V2 and Reduce 155mm Barrage (can be used After open Battlion command post) muni Spent 180 to 140~160 (uses same data with IR Pathfinder(140) and Advanced Emplacements Regiment(200).
24 May 2021, 15:39 PM

Clearly. Mechanized Compnay Fell to Oblivion.

Yet Machanized company was number 1 pick in ML 5...
26 May 2021, 16:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 May 2021, 15:39 PMVipper

Yet Machanized company was number 1 pick in ML 5...

Of course I Sayin' after 'This state Nerf Patch' comes true. not now. (still having reserve armor and Not nerfed Combined arms)
27 May 2021, 00:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 May 2021, 12:43 PMMMX

yeah totally agree. at least you should be punished if you run into your own artillery fire. i'm not sure if it is possible to differentiate between ff against player-owned and allied troops, but if it is it might be a good idea to have relatively high ff mulipliers for your own units and less drastic punishment for allied ones.

I thought that was already the case? I could be wrong though.
27 May 2021, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2021, 00:58 AMLewka

I thought that was already the case? I could be wrong though.

Friendly fire damages are completely inconsistent across all factions.
You can run straight into some abilities and only get little damage, while others will kill your own units fairly quickly as well.
Most abilities don't do much damage on your or allied units though, so most of the time you are fine charging into your own arty.
27 May 2021, 14:39 PM

You can run straight into some abilities and only get little damage, while others will kill your own units fairly quickly as well.
Most abilities don't do much damage on your or allied units though, so most of the time you are fine charging into your own arty.

I hate that this became because it want always like that. It's funny the inconsistency of it though: an team mate can blow up your base with AT guns but you can't do anything back. A sturmtiger can kill a friendly tank, but the AVRE can't kill friendly infantry...
MMX
27 May 2021, 14:57 PM

I hate that this became because it want always like that. It's funny the inconsistency of it though: an team mate can blow up your base with AT guns but you can't do anything back. A sturmtiger can kill a friendly tank, but the AVRE can't kill friendly infantry...

probably one for the much-coveted clean-up patch that, sadly, will likely never come...
27 May 2021, 17:17 PM

Good to know, thank you :)
PAGES (44)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight