Login

russian armor

Commander Update Beta 2021 - General Feedback

PAGES (18)down
14 May 2021, 10:45 AM

Sanders recently said they wanted to release a new build but it kept crashing, so they have to fix that first.

It probably has the Osttruppen nerf and the game REFUSES it
14 May 2021, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

It probably has the Osttruppen nerf and the game REFUSES it

The game code itself is a huge Wehraboo CONFIRMED! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
14 May 2021, 10:58 AM

Assgrens with smoke grenade at vet 1. Just do it. :wub:
14 May 2021, 19:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2021, 08:03 AMKatitof

So I take it you are in full support of giving them 4th thompson as well, similar to how it is for rangers and paras.
So I take it you are in FULL SUPPORT of making them come at @ 3cp 360 mp like the paras and rangers.

+40% acc for a zook is too much.
15 May 2021, 23:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2021, 10:58 AMVonIvan
Assgrens with smoke grenade at vet 1. Just do it. :wub:

I think their Vet 1 is already quite good, but if they did decide to give assault gren smoke grenade maybe make it a purchasable upgrade in a certain battlephase?

Otherwise you can use Strategic Reserves Doctrine and support Assault Gren With Panzergren who can provide smoke, currently
17 May 2021, 14:39 PM

Are assault guards still going to be bundled with M3 this patch? If so, can someone explain to me why that is? I mean it's certainly nice the first time around so that you can get an AA gun, but if you want another guards squad you have to get another M3 too. A bit rough on popcap. What would be wrong with the commander ability also including an ability to build them at the base for a reduced price (and obviously shared cool down with the active ability to prevent spam) is it part of the balance of the unit or is the code not able to support such a thing?

Edit: I think I may have the call in Halftrack mixed up with another. If so the Halftrack is still nice for a mobile reinforce and heal point but my point still stands about it being a little limiting forcing the purchase of the Halftrack with every assault guards.
17 May 2021, 15:39 PM

Are assault guards still going to be bundled with M3 this patch? If so, can someone explain to me why that is? I mean it's certainly nice the first time around so that you can get an AA gun, but if you want another guards squad you have to get another M3 too. A bit rough on popcap. What would be wrong with the commander ability also including an ability to build them at the base for a reduced price (and obviously shared cool down with the active ability to prevent spam) is it part of the balance of the unit or is the code not able to support such a thing?

Edit: I think I may have the call in Halftrack mixed up with another. If so the Halftrack is still nice for a mobile reinforce and heal point but my point still stands about it being a little limiting forcing the purchase of the Halftrack with every assault guards.

Assault Guards aren't bundled with the M5 anymore in the balance patch. Though I struggle to find the purpose of Assault Guards now when Shocks and Partisans are just better versions of Assault Guards.
17 May 2021, 15:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2021, 15:39 PMJPA32

Assault Guards aren't bundled with the M5 anymore in the balance patch. Though I struggle to find the purpose of Assault Guards now when Shocks and Partisans are just better versions of Assault Guards.

Unless identical doctrinal units will always be one better than the other.

Assault Guards are simply different than Shock/Partisans.

Shock are tough close combat troops, Partisans are camo close combat troops.

Smg Assault guards are mid to close troops with grenade barrage and Bazooka AG are great AT unit unit with decent AI.

Are AG enough to make one choose a doctrine for them? probably not but that does not make them bad in any way.
17 May 2021, 15:44 PM

Very true that partisans and shock troops outshine assault guards in terms of damage but if I understand correctly they will be upgradable with bazookas which should give the SOV faction a very nice AT infantry squad effective against mediums that they don't have.
17 May 2021, 15:50 PM

Very true that partisans and shock troops outshine assault guards in terms of damage but if I understand correctly they will be upgradable with bazookas which should give the SOV faction a very nice AT infantry squad effective against mediums that they don't have.

I'd actually forgotten about the Zook upgrade.
17 May 2021, 17:20 PM

The game code itself is a huge Wehraboo CONFIRMED! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Wehraboo and maybe even Osttruppboo. Meme time
18 May 2021, 11:02 AM

I just used OKW again. When is the faust going to get fixed? Hits the target but not disabled (LV) or no damage, no obstacles, no walls.

Raketeen still not firing a single shot even after the attack move, ground attack.
18 May 2021, 12:47 PM

Ass Guards can get 2x Elite Zooks, There is your answer.
18 May 2021, 16:32 PM

I just used OKW again. When is the faust going to get fixed? Hits the target but not disabled (LV) or no damage, no obstacles, no walls.

Raketeen still not firing a single shot even after the attack move, ground attack.

Really? This is happening, still? I did not think it was still happening. If it is it sounds like a bug and you should report it and go into as much detail of the situation as possible
18 May 2021, 19:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2021, 16:32 PMLewka

Really? This is happening, still? I did not think it was still happening. If it is it sounds like a bug and you should report it and go into as much detail of the situation as possible

The faust issue definetly happens
18 May 2021, 21:36 PM

The faust issue definetly happens

Dang I hope they can fix it. I remember it happened in the past but I thought they did a bug fix
18 May 2021, 22:03 PM

Its better than it was. Its not fixed, or fixable via modding I think. Weird coding.
19 May 2021, 00:37 AM

Could sandbags be moved from mainline infantry to engineer units or is that against Scope (TM). This 2 AT/2 MG meta also needs to be addressed, makes the game so tedious to play and makes every game last much longer than it should.
19 May 2021, 16:49 PM

Its better than it was. Its not fixed, or fixable via modding I think. Weird coding.

Are you guys sure it is still not working? I personally have not seen it mess up since the latest fix. But if it is true that it is still messing up, how is it not a fixable bug?
22 May 2021, 03:56 AM

About Ost relief infantry and Soviet rapid Conscription,now in Test mod is little useful than before,but maybe could more controllable,change “lost ”X infantry to call-in new infantry squad to “reinforced” X infantry to call-in new squad
And maybe heal all not in combat infantry and weapon squads but increase ammunition cost to 120
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS