Login

russian armor

Is it permanent bane or temporary ban?

31 Mar 2021, 14:48 PM

If someone suddenly receives a messege in the game menu "You have been banned from online play", is it permanent ban or temporary ban?
31 Mar 2021, 15:09 PM

If someone suddenly receives a messege in the game menu "You have been banned from online play", is it permanent ban or temporary ban?

After reading the code of conduct, most people should be able to figure that out for themselves, just try to remember of what you have done wrong in the past. If it's smaller offenses like teamkilling or being toxic in chat, it's a temporary ban for at least 2 weeks, with the duration increasing for each repeated offense up to a permanent ban.

Hacking is obviously always a permaban
31 Mar 2021, 15:37 PM

After reading the code of conduct, most people should be able to figure that out for themselves, just try to remember of what you have done wrong in the past. If it's smaller offenses like teamkilling or being toxic in chat, it's a temporary ban for at least 2 weeks, with the duration increasing for each repeated offense up to a permanent ban.

Hacking is obviously always a permaban

How do someone knows if it is perma ban or tempo ban? Because his screen only shows "You have been banned from online play"
31 Mar 2021, 16:26 PM

How do someone knows if it is perma ban or tempo ban? Because his screen only shows "You have been banned from online play"

Read again what I wrote.

Have you been racist/homophobic in the chat in past? Have you teamkilled someone before? How often have you done it? Have you cheated before?
31 Mar 2021, 17:18 PM

Nope never cheated in any game online in this lifetime. But I scolded some players that was only bothering in team games instead of playing the game(because that is their purpose)
31 Mar 2021, 21:24 PM

lmao
31 Mar 2021, 21:32 PM

But I scolded some players that was only bothering in team games instead of playing the game(because that is their purpose)

If this was the first time that you got banned, I would expect around 2 week ban
31 Mar 2021, 21:32 PM

In my opinion there should be a clear message about what is being banned.
1 Apr 2021, 10:01 AM

If this was the first time that you got banned, I would expect around 2 week ban

I got only 1 week ban. But I am still going to say that if you face that player which I faced in that match, you will clearly say that it was injustice on me. I can promise you that. He was there literally not to play but to spoil your ranks and also doing the same to others. I even once happened to meet such a player in a 2v2 match who suddenly typed,"I am going to go afk for 1 minute.So don't talk." I would be like," WTF!?"
1 Apr 2021, 10:14 AM

I'm suprised I've not been banned TBH but then again all I do is call everyone french when they vote to surrender :P
1 Apr 2021, 10:25 AM

I got only 1 week ban. But I am still going to say that if you face that player which I faced in that match, you will clearly say that it was injustice on me. I can promise you that. He was there literally not to play but spoil you ranks and also doing the same to others. I even once happened to meet such a player in a 2v2 match who suddenly typed,"I am going to go afk for 1 minute.So don't talk." I would be like," WTF!?"

Oh I get it. When I meet this type of absolute idiots (e. g. Not playing the game on purpose), I usually put them in their place in chat and start insulting them. Just NEVER racism etc or crossing the line with over the top toxicity ("go k*** yourself" or similar stuff like that)

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 61
Germany 20
unknown 20

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak