Login

russian armor

Brits OP, again

24 Mar 2021, 09:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2021, 08:59 AMSerrith

snip

Do you think the OP cares or is even willing to give a s***t????

It's a combination of bad RNG and bad choices on his part.
24 Mar 2021, 09:36 AM

Do you think the OP cares or is even willing to give a s***t????

It's a combination of bad RNG and bad choices on his part.

Browski's, close range 3 squads 2 vet upgrades elite units static axis infantry should instant vaporize squads
24 Mar 2021, 09:43 AM

In all honesty, it is clear through their responses that OP does not seem to understand the game at all. They evidently prefer to blob and a-move with german ueber squads that they think should instant-wipe everything. The moment it doesn't, they blame balance, despite them being shown with evidence that they're wrong on so many levels (from gameplay to stats, to brits being the weakest allies faction).

Sometimes I feel really ashamed to be an axis player myself and to have players on the same team as myself who engage like that.

Seriously, this thread deserve to be closed, as everything has been covered, but OP still refuses to accept that they're in the wrong. But Krupp steel and krupp elite squads over all, ey? Disgraceful.
24 Mar 2021, 09:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2021, 08:59 AMSerrith

Assault infantry sections get their full durability at vet 2 which means they essentially reduce all incoming small arms damage output by 36% at this point(0.64 RA).

ON THE MOVE, Vet 2 FSJ FG42s will do 3 dps at max range, ~4dps at 20 meters and ~5 dps at 10 meters. This means that for the first portion of the engagement the IS are taking an average of 3.5 dps X 12(fsj models) X 0.64 recieved accuracy for the IS which comes out to only ~27dps. In other words it would take a full 3 seconds to kill a single model given this damage output and thats assuming every shot lands on one model.
If you look at the video though you'll note that by the time you order your FSJ to stop moving, they've already wasted a considerable amount of ammunition firing on the move and are forced to reload which delays the DPS boost you get from standing still. Once your FSJ do finally start firing again at the mid-close range they are now doing roughly 90 DPS against the section. Given roughly 2 seconds of on the move firing, an average of 2 seconds for each FSJ reload(actual reload is roughly 2.05 seconds) and another roughly 2 seconds of full mid-close range firing you should have done 250 damage give or take some based on range of individual squad members and me just ballparking the damage. Given that the assault section has 400 hp, it is perfectly reasonable you didn't wipe it.

Yes, the brit player got SLIGHTLY lucky in that your damage was spread out among the IS squad members instead of focusing on one or two models, but the numbers seem to add up.

As for IS being too strong too early- both sturmpios and assault grenadiers are superior initially to Assault sections. Assault grenadiers due to sprint, 5 models and having 0.95 RA while keeping roughly the same total dps. Sturmpioneers have superior dps at almost all ranges and a whopping 0.87 stock RA. Both Assault grenadiers and sturmpioneers are substantially more durable than stock 4man assault sections while having at least as much firepower.

There are no stock 4man assault section they start with 5 entities.
24 Mar 2021, 09:51 AM

In all honesty, it is clear through their responses that OP does not seem to understand the game at all. They evidently prefer to blob and a-move with german ueber squads that they think should instant-wipe everything. The moment it doesn't, they blame balance, despite them being shown with evidence that they're wrong on so many levels (from gameplay to stats, to brits being the weakest allies faction).

Sometimes I feel really ashamed to be an axis player myself and to have players on the same team as myself who engage like that.

Seriously, this thread deserve to be closed, as everything has been covered, but OP still refuses to accept that they're in the wrong. But Krupp steel and krupp elite squads over all, ey? Disgraceful.

Thats right

As axis player i have the right to win every battle. Axis troops should gain 0 dmg on retreat as they are germans

Also axis armor should have 0 penetration gained unless the closest range, then ok u can maybe have a pen chance of max 15%, but only with the pak43, which is also german.

Next to that i think grenades should be removed from all allied factions as they are not germans. And since the german superior airplanes win every battle, they should automatically shoot down all artillery out of the sky fired at germans

So simple, why dont u understand johnsmith?
24 Mar 2021, 10:10 AM

A boy's answer: No Brits aren't OP, you are OP! l2p
A man's answer: Yes Brits are OP. Play Brits
24 Mar 2021, 12:36 PM

You just forgot to activate valiant assault.
24 Mar 2021, 13:19 PM

Brits are OP in larger modes but this way is not it. They're OP in bren LMG blobs that act as 5-man Ober-lites. Assault IS is iffy and still too durable for my liking as well but you micro'd your falls exceptionally poorly. Even an A-move would have been better. Or manual spreading out of squads. Comet is still on the board due to countering AT guns with white phos shells.
24 Mar 2021, 13:19 PM

Please allow to vent a little bit.

Me and me friend are tryharding 2v2 okw. all good and fun.

listen to this

i have 3 falls, all 2 vet upgraded, so 12 FG42's standing still. Do you know what 12 FG42's do to infantry?

So, 1 single assault infantry section comes walking to me from long range to grenade range. the 12 FG42's manage to drop 1 single model from his assault section and he manages to fosphor me. Granted, he didnt kill my squad but man .......... How is this ever balanced. I didnt even start about his AA half track, super quick cromwell or anything like that.

My philosopy is that if the UKF is at equal skill, he wins 100% of the time.

this is bullshit

You DO realize that Falls can do the same thing with their Vet 1 grenade right? Such imbalence Lelic plz nerf 1 Falls forced my 3 Section blob to retreat
24 Mar 2021, 13:20 PM

You DO realize that Falls can do the same thing with their Vet 1 grenade right? Such imbalence Lelic plz nerf 1 Falls forced my 3 Section blob to retreat

OMG Brit blobber, pls nerf :nahnah:
24 Mar 2021, 15:40 PM

Brits are OP in larger modes but this way is not it. They're OP in bren LMG blobs that act as 5-man Ober-lites. Assault IS is iffy and still too durable for my liking as well but you micro'd your falls exceptionally poorly. Even an A-move would have been better. Or manual spreading out of squads. Comet is still on the board due to countering AT guns with white phos shells.

yes, exactly this. yes i did micro poorly but thats not the point. My point is, exactly as u say, that the brits are just a bit too strong for my liking as well.
6 Apr 2021, 01:58 AM

Sure, UKF is OP in large game mode.
the answer is not !
Even in large game mode like 2v2 3v3 4v4, they still get fucked hard because why not.
here is the stat: https://coh2stats.com/stats/daily/1616889600/2v2/wermacht
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS