Login

russian armor

USF Airborne Commander Revamp

29 Mar 2021, 18:50 PM

No. Allies have superior anti air. Neither the Flak HT/base, 222, Ostwind or the myriad of pintles mgs can not stop the p47's from doing their first pass. While ju87's will get shot down before they even have the chance to do so.

So if you chain the cost to the capability of the opponent to counter what should we do after...

- Soviet M5 Quad AA kill chance went from 10% to 5%
- M15 AA HT kill chance went from 15% to 8%

Beeing cheap and affordable (cost+population) this two vehicles were always the main source of allied AA. So shouldn't the MU cost go up now by your logic?

29 Mar 2021, 19:25 PM

So if you chain the cost to the capability of the opponent to counter what should we do after...

- Soviet M5 Quad AA kill chance went from 10% to 5%
- M15 AA HT kill chance went from 15% to 8%

Beeing cheap and affordable (cost+population) this two vehicles were always the main source of allied AA. So shouldn't the MU cost go up now by your logic?

They will still kill JU87's before they can do a single pass. No axis AA can stop P47's from doing their first pass because the JU87's need to get close enough to their target to actually fire and is not a projectile, p47's are projectiles and is fired from a longer range and can hit even if the plane is taken out.
29 Mar 2021, 20:09 PM

They will still kill JU87's before they can do a single pass. No axis AA can stop P47's from doing their first pass because the JU87's need to get close enough to their target to actually fire and is not a projectile, p47's are projectiles and is fired from a longer range and can hit even if the plane is taken out.

Seems you think balance patch was worthless in that compartement. Allied AA was way op before and is op now? I personally think they did a good job. They carefully used different AA values to find the right one as you might have seen at the balance updates.
29 Mar 2021, 22:16 PM

Seems you think balance patch was worthless in that compartement. Allied AA was way op before and is op now? I personally think they did a good job. They carefully used different AA values to find the right one as you might have seen at the balance updates.

You pay 40 muni premium for getting the first pass off.
29 Mar 2021, 22:34 PM

You still save 35 fuel while getting to use both team weapons, and save population to use on elite infantry. That's still a very big advantage.

Very big? It's alright, but nobody else has to choose between MGs and AT guns in the first place, so it's really not that special

I’ve tested them vs moving targets numerous times. No difference whatsoever.

Then I assume you believe SCAS should cost 240 munitions? OR p47s should cost 200? Since they're exactly the same...
29 Mar 2021, 22:56 PM

Then I assume you believe SCAS should cost 240 munitions? OR p47s should cost 200? Since they're exactly the same...

Sure? I don't really care.
30 Mar 2021, 00:50 AM

Sure? I don't really care.

My point was that your wrong about them being the same. They aren't

SCAS is more reliable, more common and it's on better commanders. Lighting war gives you g43s, a tiger, and scas which is hilarious
30 Mar 2021, 01:06 AM

My point was that your wrong about them being the same. They aren't

SCAS is more reliable, more common and it's on better commanders. Lighting war gives you g43s, a tiger, and scas which is hilarious

Airbourne is meta in all game modes. Ju87 are meta in all game modes with jager infantry and jager armour.

They are pretty much the same ability with some differences. It doesn’t really matter, aside from Ju87s being better vs armour in confined spaces, as Shadowlink demonstrated.
30 Mar 2021, 06:22 AM

Very big? It's alright, but nobody else has to choose between MGs and AT guns in the first place, so it's really not that special

What does anybody else have to do with it? It's the core USF design, they have to deal with it every single match, and that's not going to change anymore. So yes, for USF it's a big advantage to have a commander option to skip one of the techs with a call-in.
30 Mar 2021, 16:20 PM

What does anybody else have to do with it? It's the core USF design, they have to deal with it every single match, and that's not going to change anymore. So yes, for USF it's a big advantage to have a commander option to skip one of the techs with a call-in.

Oh because USF's design was so so good too.... MGs and AT guns are basic necessities of the game, that's why it matters. You need to fight blobs and tanks every match

There's a reason you guys made them more accessible in the first place. Which weakened the "advantage" of this commander
30 Mar 2021, 16:23 PM

Airbourne is meta in all game modes. Ju87 are meta in all game modes with jager infantry and jager armour.

Jaeger armor? Talking loiters not strafes. And idk why you would ever take airborne over a calliope commander in team games

They are pretty much the same ability with some differences. It doesn’t really matter, aside from Ju87s being better vs armour in confined spaces, as Shadowlink demonstrated.

Lol okay. I just hope the target doesn't drive next to a LoS blocker. Or use blitz. As long as that doesn't happen, they're identical :rolleyes:
31 Mar 2021, 01:30 AM

P-47 CAS DMG 65->80
Cost 240->220muni

Done
31 Mar 2021, 01:41 AM

Can the price of Pathfinders be brought down? They seem extremely expensive for what they provide especially compared to IR pathfinder.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★