Login

russian armor

New ban system will destroy the community, not foster it

• This thread is locked
20 Mar 2021, 18:05 PM

Thanks for making your position abundantly clear COH community, you fully support removing people without any explanation, any discussion, and when they come forward asking for a reason you tell them they deserved it.

"But comrade, why would the police come for you if you had not done something wrong? Surely you are the problem?"

Amazing, and here I thought the COH community was historically literate. I'll be watching you from the steamcharts friends, best of luck with your utopia.
20 Mar 2021, 18:11 PM

Relic does not ban anyone without hard, uncontested evidence.

You were hacking or an exceptional a-hole, you got bonk.
20 Mar 2021, 18:14 PM

Thanks for making your position abundantly clear COH community, you fully support removing people without any explanation, any discussion, and when they come forward asking for a reason you tell them they deserved it.

"But comrade, why would the police come for you if you had not done something wrong? Surely you are the problem?"

Amazing, and here I thought the COH community was historically literate. I'll be watching you from the steamcharts friends, best of luck with your utopia.

Dude this game is on low maintenance, you are lucky we have a community manager again. There is a thread with updated guidelines. In there it has been expressed that IF you got banned you can inquire about that via E-mail. But I guess thats too much effort for you.
20 Mar 2021, 18:21 PM

Dude this game is on low maintenance, you are lucky we have a community manager again. There is a thread with updated guidelines. In there it has been expressed that IF you got banned you can inquire about that via E-mail. But I guess thats too much effort for you.

That's precisely what I did, and have no intention on following up on at this point. It boggles the mind why a game on life support would make a decision like this. I should be grateful for some new hall monitor that arbitrarily decides who is guilty with no explanation? You should be grateful for every last one of the people that still plays this game.

Low maintenance indeed, more like a group of ideologues playing fascist while the parents aren't home.
20 Mar 2021, 18:23 PM

I mean, by your choice of words, its really damning on why you got banned lol. Anyways good luck my dude.
20 Mar 2021, 18:25 PM

I mean, by your choice of words, its really damning on why you got banned lol. Anyways good luck my dude.

My choice of words? You called them low maintenance. Yes, take the high road PatFenis, it isn't me that needs your luck.
20 Mar 2021, 18:28 PM

My choice of words? You called them low maintenance. Yes, take the high road PatFenis, it isn't me that needs your luck.

I called the game being on low maintenance for being out since 2013 (?). YOu call them fascists. But hey choose to be outraged and offended and dont know how to vocalize your issues. This is the last post for me in this thread. I hope you get the help you need.
Pip
20 Mar 2021, 18:46 PM

The game is factually on low-maintenance mode, Relic don't have a dedicated "CoH2 team" running things, and the game isnt getting Relic-made gameplay updates. I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here.
20 Mar 2021, 19:21 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2021, 18:11 PMKatitof
Relic does not ban anyone without hard, uncontested evidence.

You were hacking or an exceptional a-hole, you got bonk.

Haha been waiting for a post from Katitof for a while.

What he said ^ he might have an idea cuz he got banned by COH2.ORG
20 Mar 2021, 19:44 PM

Haha been waiting for a post from Katitof for a while.

What he said ^ he might have an idea cuz he got banned by COH2.ORG

That's like saying you know russian/chinese authoritarian regimes first hand, because USA NPC cancel mob came for your ass....
20 Mar 2021, 20:17 PM

Someone did a bad thing, got banned. close thread :wave:
20 Mar 2021, 20:22 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2021, 19:44 PMKatitof

That's like saying you know russian/chinese authoritarian regimes first hand, because USA NPC cancel mob came for your ass....

/s
20 Mar 2021, 20:27 PM

No one thinks that removing players without a reason is valid. My post to you was to let you think back about what you may have done to get banned and therefore answer your own questions.

In the past, you got no response from Relic. I think they are at least getting better since you can now email and get a reason.

But they really should be posting an in-game message when you are banned saying why you are banned.

Example:
"THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED FOR BEING A DICK"

Just 1 of the 20 things that should be implemented in the next game Relic makes.
20 Mar 2021, 20:56 PM

Calling out the Chinese, called Relic a bunch of fascists... suggested our German liaison might have neonazi tendencies... You really know how to bail yourself out!
20 Mar 2021, 21:00 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2021, 20:56 PMKoRneY
Calling out the Chinese, called Relic a bunch of fascists... suggested our German liaison might have neonazi tendencies... You really know how to bail yourself out!

^

20 Mar 2021, 21:03 PM

^

Yeah it's really too much 😂
23 Mar 2021, 10:56 AM

I don't even know where to find hacks for this game, let alone care enough to use them. I hover around garbage-tier rank 7-9 in 2's. There are in fact so little rewards for being higher rank in this game, I don't even see the reason for hacking - the goal of this game is singular: to have a good game.

That said, I am banned for who knows how long, and who knows what for. No e-mail, no notification. The only information I can find I had to hunt for on my own, which says I must submit a dispute and provide evidence for how I am innocent. As if we hadn't spent 2 world wars and around 10,000 years establishing a rule of law that operated on the INSANE notion that a man was innocent until proven guilty. Fitting that the moderator that posted this is named after a Nazi war machine - and God I'm so hesitant to use that word, but this behavior is just so utterly goddamn fascistic I have to.

All I know is I haven't played this game in weeks, and I fire it up for a single game yesterday and win a pretty good one - lots of back and forth with us coming out on top. I log on today and now I'm banned.

How many people like me got this and will just walk away? How many people will actually bother to dig around to find the process to fix this? Will my case even be addressed? Is it worth it to get rid of a few Chinese hackers or whatever it is that brought this insanity?

Spare us the bullshit propaganda professor, you sound like a liberal arts college student.

Boohoo a staff member has Sturm in his name, so what we ban all words containing it or Storm in English?

Snow and winter storms, rainstorms, storms in general now not only kill people and damage property, but also apparently offend people as well.

I suggest you lay off the Russian propaganda movies and focus on another major, something that gives you some actual life skills instead of being offended all of the time skills.
23 Mar 2021, 13:59 PM

What does the steamcharts have to do with anything?
23 Mar 2021, 14:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2021, 16:47 PMcgrxman
Sturm, Storm, or variants thereof are quite common terms in neo-fascist organizations. It's in their titles, their logos, and their publications.

Sturm just means storm or in military context assault, lol. Or do you really think tanks like the Sturmpanzer or Sturmtiger were named after fascist beliefs rather than after their role of sturming things?
23 Mar 2021, 14:05 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

I am somewhat convinced this thread has served its purpose.

/closed
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 42
unknown 10
Germany 9
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W