Login

russian armor

Ostheer Commander Revamp 2021

29 Mar 2021, 17:09 PM

Stop nitpicking this detal. It is irrelivant. If you think they are fine just say "They are fine for their timing and cost", not "(x) has (y) but (z) doesn't, so its unfair"

Well, he was explaining to Katiof why factoring the cost of side tech to individual units the way he did it isn't really good.
29 Mar 2021, 17:11 PM

Intersting. I dont think that grenadiers should get combined arms, it could lead to grenadier death blobs, similar to the old sturm officer. Also, there is no munitions sink to use your minitions on lategame.

Well i coudn't think of any other ability for grens. Maybe more experienced member of the community can come up with something better and thematic.
29 Mar 2021, 19:52 PM

Factoring in the costs here is okay, because you get them regardless of teching or any other condition. They have been balanced towards the LMG alternative, not the timing of another unit.

Great.
I get that fully.
Not tell vipper to stop comparing them with other units upgrades from other factions please, because he apparently doesn't get it, brought it up and couldn't stop comparing them with 7man cons.
29 Mar 2021, 22:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Mar 2021, 19:52 PMKatitof

Great.
I get that fully.
Not tell vipper to stop comparing them with other units upgrades from other factions please, because he apparently doesn't get it, brought it up and couldn't stop comparing them with 7man cons.

Just because you backboneless logic holds doesn't mean there is no president for that.
30 Mar 2021, 06:57 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Mar 2021, 19:52 PMKatitof

Great.
I get that fully.

If you mean 7 men Cons, I'd rather ask you to get the difference between a tech on one side and a weapon upgrade and the reinforcement button on the other.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS