Login

russian armor

USF Commander - Recon Company rework

15 Mar 2021, 19:22 PM

im not sure why a already very strong commander should get buffs? every single ability is either usefull, busted or has situational uses...

Did I missed something? Since when it is so strong that it is meta? Can't remind when i saw a Greyhound the last time either.

Raid tactics - redundant with vehicle decrew, only for light vehicles (weakest capping ability in game)

Airdropped combat group - can only used defensively, pay 80 MU for a (nerfed) howitzer which you won't need every time you want to have a Paratrooper squad. 80 MU hurts a lot at a munition starved faction like USF.

M8 Greyhound: too late, to weak, go for a Stuart which costs pretty much the same instead

If you want to go for Paratroopers, Beacons and Pathfinders, go Airborne Company. You will get MG and AT-Gun drop which allows to skip one of the two officers. The only thing you will miss is the Cluster Mine Drop which is actually pretty good but will be replaced by a very strong AT-Loiter. Atm there is no reason to go for Recon Comoany.
15 Mar 2021, 19:43 PM

Did I missed something? Since when it is so strong that it is meta? Can't remind when i saw a Greyhound the last time either.

Raid tactics - redundant with vehicle decrew, only for light vehicles (weakest capping ability in game)

Airdropped combat group - can only used defensively, pay 80 MU for a (nerfed) howitzer which you won't need every time you want to have a Paratrooper squad. 80 MU hurts a lot at a munition starved faction like USF.

M8 Greyhound: too late, to weak, go for a Stuart which costs pretty much the same instead

Devm vs Vonasten

barely 24h ago in the finals of 'Master League Affiliate Event: Olvadi's Tactical Resurgence' by Devm.
Unless you think Devm was trolling, it actually might be a good commander.

Airborne drop is insane value, lets you get a paratrooper (and a pak howi for 80muni)... tell me thats a bad deal and i will ask for you playercard

Greyhound is a decent light vehicle, yes stuart is better no doubt but they also have different roles. Stuart is a light vehicle counter with decent ai while the greyhound is an ai vehicle with terrible at BUT is a call in and doesnt need tech which means you can get it as a replacement LV or as an additional vehicle for a mid game push.
Also double officer with Greyhound as light vehicle isnt bad either

Raid tactics is a very fast capping ability - only for light vehicles sure - but tell me another ability that allows your 4min m20 to just ignore all the volks and drive at the cutoff and decapp it? Just casue its situational doesnt mean its bad, you just have to get value out of it.

You should have played vs J4J and his raid tactic m20+Greyhound spam, you would love/hate this ability.
15 Mar 2021, 20:15 PM

Devm vs Vonasten

barely 24h ago in the finals of 'Master League Affiliate Event: Olvadi's Tactical Resurgence' by Devm.

Since I didn't saw it I can't comment it. But having a Pro Gamer making use of a commander doesn't means that it is strong automatically. Try to replay it as he does.

Airborne drop is insane value, lets you get a paratrooper (and a pak howi for 80muni)... tell me thats a bad deal and i will ask for you playercard

Yeah it is a good value for the first drop, I won't question that. After that it rapidly looses its value for further drops. In addition dropping with Howitzer forbids droping it behind enemy lines which is pretty sad and limits its options.

Greyhound is a decent light vehicle, yes stuart is better no doubt but they also have different roles. Stuart is a light vehicle counter with decent ai while the greyhound is an ai vehicle with terrible at BUT is a call in and doesnt need tech which means you can get it as a replacement LV or as an additional vehicle for a mid game push.

You just can't skip tech that easy anymore since AT grenades are depended on that now. In addition there is a good chance you will have the Stuart first. Without the additional 60 MU Cal.50 upgrade Stuart even doesn't perform any worse at AI than Greyhound. And if you really want AI take AA HT instead. The problem of the greyhound is that it is a jack of all trades without doing anything good at all. USF has a nondoctrinal option for all it can do, but better.

Raid tactics is a very fast capping ability - only for light vehicles sure - but tell me another ability that allows your 4min m20 to just ignore all the volks and drive at the cutoff and decapp it? Just casue its situational doesnt mean its bad, you just have to get value out of it.

Ignore the Volks? They have a snare and their small arms fire penetrates a M20. This may work if you are really strong at microing your light vehicles. How many of us are able to pull that off like Devm or J4J?

Check UKF Raid Operations please. That is a useful capping ability, that will help you at capping in various situations for a mere 10 Mu more per use. You can use it for a UC or a Comet, it is up to you. And you ge a nice capping buff for infantry too. And its even more useful for UKF since they can't decrew or have Secure mode like Soviets. Thats what I call a decent capping ability (and not a situational one).
15 Mar 2021, 21:11 PM

Devm vs Vonasten

Also double officer with Greyhound as light vehicle isnt bad either

You should have played vs J4J and his raid tactic m20+Greyhound spam, you would love/hate this ability.

Build a M8 and lose it 1 minute later, he only had good use of the cluster bomb drop. Didn't use para or raid tactic. So what's your claim? Devm could have use any of the USF commander and won the game equally seince he won by outplaying his opponent , and probably had an even better game if he had picked Calliope/pershing/Sherman76 instead of recon

So yes globally even if it has been picked once during the tournament the commander is ay best mew. Wouldn't have been Devm playing the game would have probably be a different game.
15 Mar 2021, 21:15 PM

Since I didn't saw it I can't comment it. But having a Pro Gamer making use of a commander doesn't means that it is strong automatically. Try to replay it as he does.

Dont know what to say... tbf 2 Commander were vetoed but when someone uses an commander in the finals of a Tournament means that it is strong or do you want to argue that someone like Devm uses trash commander in a situation like that??
You dont have to play like Devm to make use of it: play against an opponent of equal skill level, call in a Greyhound, drive your Stuart and Greyhound on top of his pak and the game is 90% over in your favour.

Yeah it is a good value for the first drop, I won't question that. After that it rapidly looses its value for further drops. In addition dropping with Howitzer forbids droping it behind enemy lines which is pretty sad and limits its options.

How many airdrops do you want? How many Paratroopers do you drop in a game? You have an insane deal with the first drop, (considering you dont want/need a 2nd pak howi) the second drop is kinda on par with normal airborne. If you dont want a howi or the flexibility of dropped 50 cals/at gun you can just pick airborne.

I wouldnt even mind splitting the drops but i dont see a reason to do it just cause you dont want a 2nd pak howi. If you want more than 2 Paras in your build you can just go airborne.

You just can't skip tech that easy anymore since AT grenades are depended on that now. In addition there is a good chance you will have the Stuart first. Without the additional 60 MU Cal.50 upgrade Stuart even doesn't perform any worse at AI than Greyhound. And if you really want AI take AA HT instead. The problem of the greyhound is that it is a jack of all trades without doing anything good at all. USF has a nondoctrinal option for all it can do, but better.

Yes that was my bad, i didnt consider the new at nade requirements.
But the Greyhound IS good against infantry, im not sure why you say it isnt. The aa ht isnt a good argument as both are very different units. Raw stats are better for the aa but you cant wipe clumped units with it or chase low health units for wipes like the greyhound. One unit is the main centre unit of your army and the other one is a mobile unit to control flanks and a shock unit for pushes.

Ignore the Volks? They have a snare and their small arms fire penetrates a M20. This may work if you are really strong at microing your light vehicles. How many of us are able to pull that off like Devm or J4J?

I didnt mean you should drive it through a blob of 4 volks but drive past them. It is just different to use than other abilities alike, that doesnt make its weaker. When youre not into light vehicle play or are bad with them than this ability isnt for you but just taking away a rather unique ability that others might like or get value out of just cause you dont like it is... not nice
To be clear, im not trying to insult your abilities, at every skill level are players that focus more on specific aspects of the game than others and those who like to play with light vehicles alot and/or good can make use out of this ability

Check UKF Raid Operations please. That is a useful capping ability, that will help you at capping in various situations for a mere 10 Mu more per use. You can use it for a UC or a Comet, it is up to you. And you ge a nice capping buff for infantry too. And its even more useful for UKF since they can't decrew or have Secure mode like Soviets. Thats what I call a decent capping ability (and not a situational one).

On a very different note: UKF raid operation is just straight up broken but has the same problem as similiar broken abilities like the partisan spy network: they are in a bad commander.

You are completly right, USF raid operation is worse in everything... that doesnt mean we should put a broken ability in more commander. Id say we should be glad that nobody abuses the shit out of it. Abilities like this should be situational, so the player who knows how to use it has the advantage over others who dont (in my opinion)
16 Mar 2021, 01:11 AM

Dont know what to say... tbf 2 Commander were vetoed but when someone uses an commander in the finals of a Tournament means that it is strong or do you want to argue that someone like Devm uses trash commander in a situation like that??

If I read the post above yours (Esxile) it seems to me he would have won with each of the other Companies too. No Paras, no Raid Tactic, a wasted Greyhound? Seems he doesn't used Recon to full effect either with the exception of cluster bombs. But as I said I don't know where to watch it. So its hard for me to discuss about it.

How many airdrops do you want? How many Paratroopers do you drop in a game? You have an insane deal with the first drop, (considering you dont want/need a 2nd pak howi) the second drop is kinda on par with normal airborne. If you dont want a howi or the flexibility of dropped 50 cals/at gun you can just pick airborne.

I'm playing a lot of 2vs2, 3v3 and 4vs4 AT with friends. 2-3 Paras are pretty typical. Sometimes I loose a squad, it shouldn't happen, but it happens of course. My bad.
I just like the theme of Recon Company, but the truth is that Airborne is identical when it comes to recon, since Greyhound lost Vet3 sight bonus. Early game both Companies can scout with Pathfinders, later on the M20 has the same vision as Greyhound while costing 1/3 of fuel. Late game both have the Major of course. So Recon Company isn't about recon, its just the same as Airborne Company with a combined drop and another kind of off-map.
Also I want to say, that the deal isn't insanse it is just good. After crewing the howitzer with Echelons (cheapest way to do it) you trade 280 MP versus 80 MU. Thats about 3,5 MP vs 1 MU. It is not insane if you ask me, because USF needs munition for their weapon upgrades and grenades desperately. For one drop it is just good.

I wouldnt even mind splitting the drops but i dont see a reason to do it just cause you dont want a 2nd pak howi. If you want more than 2 Paras in your build you can just go airborne.

As I said it takes away flexibility for your target drop zone. Paras are trained to land in enemy territory (makes no sense with howitzer). Reserve Paras would be perfectly suited for vehicle harassment behind enemy lines because of their special abilities with Super Bazookas that normal Paras don't get (Mines/Camouflage) plus normal Paras can't upgrade Super Bazooka in enemy territory they have to do it at racks. Paras and Reserve Paras are only the same if you go for M1919A6 or Bars with both, else they are highly distinctive in their combat role (Paras with cc option / Reserve Paras with vehicle harassment option).

But the Greyhound IS good against infantry, im not sure why you say it isnt.

Without 50cal it isn't better than Stuart, so you have to consider the 60 MU for 50cal as part of its regular purchase cost. Regarding its timing (at bigger gamemodes it is so late) its medicore at best. If it would be better at recon at least, but it is just a slightly upgraded M20 without the heavy mines and pretty much the same durability since M20 has smoke pots while Greyhound can take a hit more. I would be pretty satisfied already if it would have some of its previous 30% Vet3 sight bonus back to give Recon company something that lives up to the name of the company.
In the end it has to face the Luchs. While AI of Luchs isn't worse than 50cal Greyhound, nondoctrinal Luchs beats doctrinal Greyhound 1on1. Both cost 60 fuel. So whats the defined role of Greyhound?

I didnt mean you should drive it through a blob of 4 volks but drive past them. It is just different to use than other abilities alike, that doesnt make its weaker. When youre not into light vehicle play or are bad with them than this ability isnt for you but just taking away a rather unique ability that others might like or get value out of just cause you dont like it is... not nice
To be clear, im not trying to insult your abilities, at every skill level are players that focus more on specific aspects of the game than others and those who like to play with light vehicles alot and/or good can make use out of this ability

I'm trying to play with light vehicles I'm not at the skill level oft the players we talked about here. But if I understood Esxile in the right way Devm screwed his Greyhoung pretty fast too.

On a very different note: UKF raid operation is just straight up broken but has the same problem as similiar broken abilities like the partisan spy network: they are in a bad commander.

??? Vanguard was meta for an eternity and this ability was part of it. Why you call it a bad commander?

You are completly right, USF raid operation is worse in everything... that doesnt mean we should put a broken ability in more commander. Id say we should be glad that nobody abuses the shit out of it. Abilities like this should be situational, so the player who knows how to use it has the advantage over others who dont (in my opinion)

You are completely right about broken abilities. But to be fair, putting a light vehicle capping ability in a Company that has one light vehicle in each officer tech and one doctrinal vehicle on top is pretty idotic. Add the fact that the crew can disembark to capture points nevertheless. This ability is completely misplaced and has to do nothing with the theme of the company.
Have a look at Smoke Raid operations at Commando Regiment. Good capping ability that gives cover and capping speed to infantry while beeing very thematic in fitting the Commando theme. It isn't op, but it is quite good.
MMX
16 Mar 2021, 02:27 AM

[...]
Yes that was my bad, i didnt consider the new at nade requirements.
[...]

double officers will now give you at-nades as well, so going lt + cpt into greyhound as you outlined works pretty decent.

overall i agree with most what you've said; recon support is rather strong, at least from a 1v1 perspective. and even though it might not be as flexible as the airborne para drop, the airdropped combat group gives insane value for money and i've often chosen recon support for this ability alone in the past.
the greyhound might need a bit of extra at capabilities for its timing or come a bit earlier instead, but that's the only thing i'd tweak in this commander honestly.
16 Mar 2021, 17:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2021, 02:27 AMMMX
overall i agree with most what you've said; recon support is rather strong, at least from a 1v1 perspective. and even though it might not be as flexible as the airborne para drop, the airdropped combat group gives insane value for money and i've often chosen recon support for this ability alone in the past.

It does scale badly in the bigger game modes which are played a lot more than 1vs1. The four main reasons are:

1. It has no real late game commander abilities (although cluster mines and vetted Paras still work well)

2. Greyhound comes way too late because of ressource inflation. At 3vs3 and 4vs4 it is completely useless, at 2vs2 hard to use already. It has to be integrated into tech and needs a small buff. As I said I would prefer a recon buff over a combat buff. That way it would have a greater team value too.

3. You want more Paras than howitzers. Reserve Paras should be buildable at HQ at least, a seperate drop would be even better, since it would open up a lot of combined actions at teamplay.

4. It has little team oriented commander abilities that have a unique value. Greyhound recon buff and seperate Reserve Fall airdrop would strenghten team options.
16 Mar 2021, 18:00 PM

The issues with Recon company seems to boil down into team game vs 1v1 which is a common issue for alot of commanders. Recon company is basically an early to mid game commander which makes it rather liniar in teamgames but i honestly dont see the issue with that, not every commander can be viable/strong in all game modes.

Straight up buffs for this commander will most likely threaten the 1v1 balance.

However, I can see some tweaks to it like splitting the para and pak howi drops into 2 abilities, maybe combined in one commander slot as pathfinder abilities. Combat buffs for the Greyhound are dangerous imo but a vision and therefore utility only buff could work.

I really dont like the idea to get rid of raid tactics, its a unique ability thats neither opressive nor useless.

It is sad that the "recon" theme of the commander is gone but is dont really see a way to fix this without creating more issues
16 Mar 2021, 19:28 PM

However, I can see some tweaks to it like splitting the para and pak howi drops into 2 abilities, maybe combined in one commander slot as pathfinder abilities. Combat buffs for the Greyhound are dangerous imo but a vision and therefore utility only buff could work.

I totally agree with you here ;-) That alone would make it far more viable in teamgames. In addition: Put Greyhound as a buildable unit into HQ locked by double officer or officer + appropiate officer tech. That way its timing would be the same across all game modes.

It is sad that the "recon" theme of the commander is gone but is dont really see a way to fix this without creating more issues

Greyhound with vet3 +10 sight or a recon mode toggle would give Recon company a recon vehicle that has better vision than M20. That way Recon company would have the best light USF recon vehicle as it should be. That would be something at least.

I really dont like the idea to get rid of raid tactics, its a unique ability thats neither opressive nor useless.

I wouldn't mind keeping Raid tactics if these changes would be done, although i still do think it is overlapping with USF vehicle crews disembark. I would give a small sight bonus for the duration of the ability to all infantry squads and light vehicles for instance to stick to theme of the Company (similar to thematic smoke cover for capping ability of Commando Regiment). But as i said the changes above would do a lot already to make it viable across game modes.
MMX
17 Mar 2021, 05:40 AM

It does scale badly in the bigger game modes which are played a lot more than 1vs1. The four main reasons are:

1. It has no real late game commander abilities (although cluster mines and vetted Paras still work well)

2. Greyhound comes way too late because of ressource inflation. At 3vs3 and 4vs4 it is completely useless, at 2vs2 hard to use already. It has to be integrated into tech and needs a small buff. As I said I would prefer a recon buff over a combat buff. That way it would have a greater team value too.

3. You want more Paras than howitzers. Reserve Paras should be buildable at HQ at least, a seperate drop would be even better, since it would open up a lot of combined actions at teamplay.

4. It has little team oriented commander abilities that have a unique value. Greyhound recon buff and seperate Reserve Fall airdrop would strenghten team options.

recon support scaling worse in 3v3 and up than other doctrines is certainly true, but at the same time, the inverse can be said about isu and elefant commanders that are absolutely meta in team games while rarely seen in 1v1s. i don't think this is much of a problem as not all commanders need to be viable in every gamemode.

that being said, i agree the greyhound could use some adjustments, especially with respect to its timing. your solution to tie it to tech sounds reasonable, though i'd argue a greyhound potentially arriving even before a stuart might be a bit too much. maybe 4 cp plus tech could work well, instead.
a buff to its utility via extended sight range is a great suggestion though. usf doesn't really have many great non-doc recon options anyway, so it would be nice if the greyhound could fill that gap at least to some degree.

with respect to the combat group... i don't know. the drop kind of acts as a soft cap that gives you access to both units at a hefty discount, while it dicourages spamming more than one or two at the same time. i do like this aspect of unit bundles in general (and this one in particular, since it is basically the only one where both parts of the package are equally valuable in almost every possible scenario), but i understand that i'm kind of in the minority here. buildable paras once the para drop is available would hence be a fair compromise i guess.
17 Mar 2021, 05:43 AM

Recon support is mega powerful and the greyhound is far better than the stuart lol (barring access to stun but having m20 sight is already mega strong)
17 Mar 2021, 17:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2021, 05:40 AMMMX

recon support scaling worse in 3v3 and up than other doctrines is certainly true, but at the same time, the inverse can be said about isu and elefant commanders that are absolutely meta in team games while rarely seen in 1v1s. i don't think this is much of a problem as not all commanders need to be viable in every gamemode.

that being said, i agree the greyhound could use some adjustments, especially with respect to its timing. your solution to tie it to tech sounds reasonable, though i'd argue a greyhound potentially arriving even before a stuart might be a bit too much. maybe 4 cp plus tech could work well, instead.
a buff to its utility via extended sight range is a great suggestion though. usf doesn't really have many great non-doc recon options anyway, so it would be nice if the greyhound could fill that gap at least to some degree.

with respect to the combat group... i don't know. the drop kind of acts as a soft cap that gives you access to both units at a hefty discount, while it dicourages spamming more than one or two at the same time. i do like this aspect of unit bundles in general (and this one in particular, since it is basically the only one where both parts of the package are equally valuable in almost every possible scenario), but i understand that i'm kind of in the minority here. buildable paras once the para drop is available would hence be a fair compromise i guess.

Overall I do think we are pretty close already. I agree about a lot you say.

Two remarks:
Greyhound shortly before Stuart (10 fuel) isn't as strong as you might think. It comes roughly at the same time as Luchs and has to compete with it if playing vs OKW. I will compare Luchs to Greyhound in the next post to add some facts to the post of OrangePest which are just an opinion without stats.

ISU, Elephant and Jagdtiger commander will never scale in 1vs1. Its the design of this tanks by themselves that prevents it.
On the other side early to midgame commander could scale better imto lategame with some tweaks. There is no unit preventing it. You just have to scale and adjust some abilities/units. Of course they won't be a real late commander anyways but maybe just playable.
17 Mar 2021, 17:58 PM

Recon support is mega powerful and the greyhound is far better than the stuart lol (barring access to stun but having m20 sight is already mega strong)

Just to add some facts to your point of view. Compare to Luchs, would come pretty much at the same time if we would bind the Greyhound to tech. So the units would have to directly compete with each other on the battlefield.

Luchs (vs Greyhound)

- nondoctrinal
- same AI damage as upgraded 50.cal Greyhound
- has slightly less speed and slightly more armor
- beats Greyhound in 1vs1
- detects camouflaged infantry at about 20 range (Greyhound has to stand directly in front of the unit)
- has 10 sight less but gets camouflage movement at Vet1, turning it into a even stronger recon vehicle
- costs less: 265MP + 60 FU compared to 280 MP + 60 Fu + 60 MU

I don't get the idea how Greyhound could be too strong for its timing if Luchs is already stronger at the same time and doesn't bind you to one commander... explain please with added facts/stats
17 Mar 2021, 20:05 PM

To add to what you are saying, Luchs is noticeably tougher and doesn't require a further munitions investment. Oh and the fact that Luchs usually hits at the 6 minute mark compared to the 10 minute mark for a CP4 Greyhound makes the whole comparison look crazy.

The Greyhound is absolutely terrible right now, and I dunno why anyone is acting like its in a good place.

The doctrine is literally just IR Pathfinders and Butterfly Bombs now.
Pip
17 Mar 2021, 20:27 PM

Just to add some facts to your point of view. Compare to Luchs, would come pretty much at the same time if we would bind the Greyhound to tech. So the units would have to directly compete with each other on the battlefield.

Luchs (vs Greyhound)

- nondoctrinal
- same AI damage as upgraded 50.cal Greyhound
- has slightly less speed and slightly more armor
- beats Greyhound in 1vs1
- detects camouflaged infantry at about 20 range (Greyhound has to stand directly in front of the unit)
- has 10 sight less but gets camouflage movement at Vet1, turning it into a even stronger recon vehicle
- costs less: 265MP + 60 FU compared to 280 MP + 60 Fu + 60 MU

I don't get the idea how Greyhound could be too strong for its timing if Luchs is already stronger at the same time and doesn't bind you to one commander... explain please with added facts/stats

I agree that the Greyhound should be buffed/changed, but you can't simply point to a similar unit in a totally different faction and expect it to be a fantastic point of comparison. Individual units within a faction can't /really/ be compared directly to other individual units in a different faction, there's more to it than that.

That said, again, I do agree the Greyhound should absolutely be changed significantly. I still like the idea of it being able to dig in to act as a mini-AT gun/provide MG suppression, while also providing Paras with a mobile beacon to reinforce from. It'd be a rather unique niche for it to fill.
17 Mar 2021, 21:12 PM

Greyhound has been swiftly nerfed when Noggano used it during a king of the hill tournament. Took them less than a week to nerf because a top player was using it efficiently and nobody could have figured out a proper counter.
17 Mar 2021, 22:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2021, 20:27 PMPip

I agree that the Greyhound should be buffed/changed, but you can't simply point to a similar unit in a totally different faction and expect it to be a fantastic point of comparison. Individual units within a faction can't /really/ be compared directly to other individual units in a different faction, there's more to it than that.

That said, again, I do agree the Greyhound should absolutely be changed significantly. I still like the idea of it being able to dig in to act as a mini-AT gun/provide MG suppression, while also providing Paras with a mobile beacon to reinforce from. It'd be a rather unique niche for it to fill.

You are completely right about the comparability of units at different factions because supporting units/abilities do matter too. But I just do think it is strange to post something about a unit beeing to strong for its timing when other units in the same combat and recon role exist already but in a stronger way. Because of that I decided to post some facts about a unit that Greyhound has to face directly at its own timing. Since OKW relies a lot on infantry in early game too and has easy access to an early AT-Gun, USF and OKW are quite comparable in that section. More comparable than UKF, Soviet or Ostheer at least.

Like you most people around here supported a small buff in one or the other way. I would be totally in for a creative and unique buff which increases its versatility and maybe deletes the expendable canister shot ability in the process (instead of a straight combat buff).

17 Mar 2021, 22:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2021, 21:12 PMEsxile
Greyhound has been swiftly nerfed when Noggano used it during a king of the hill tournament. Took them less than a week to nerf because a top player was using it efficiently and nobody could have figured out a proper counter.

Its just so easy to nerf a unit out of the game. Yes, canister shot was totally op if you knew how to get the most out of it and +30% sight at Vet3 is a huge bonus which is borderline op too. But it is sad because a pretty unique unit is practically removed that way.
There would be ways to compensate for the nerfs it got without boosting its combat performance. It seems nobody who was in charge cared. Just get rid of the problem.

M8 Greyhound is not the only unit this happend to of course. There are other RiP units and abilities which only exist to fill a commander slot or a unit ability slot.

17 Mar 2021, 23:14 PM

Recon support is really good, I don t think it needs any helping. Jeep is still really useful, whole roster is good exept maybe greyhound

edit: but cmdr is good enough, even tho greyhound not great anymore
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS