Login

russian armor

New penal ptrs feels a bit much

6 Mar 2021, 00:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2021, 23:37 PMGrumpy

This isn't even close to true. It's just whining, not winning. You want to be able to buy 2 mgs, lock down half of the map with it, micro 2 units and win. It's inane that you think the person camping with the MG should win that engagement. They couldn't have even been paying attention to it or they would've retreated it with a couple models. No decent player leaves a MG alone like that. There's nothing to give it sight, nothing to protect it from getting flanked. In short, the camper is probably a worse player than the A-mover.

Ye, so in your world, simple fact that despite having all the tools, be it mortars\smoke\nades and basic micro controll, you want to A-move into the MG and win, just because you manage to select all your squads and give them weapons and run around like an idiot?
Why do single AT gun can force back tanks, why single TD can force heavy tanks away?

You littery can just split your blob and you will aready beat an MG, IS blob on the hand dont even need splitting, you can just faceroll an MG frontally. And this is shit desing.

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2021, 23:37 PMGrumpy

Five squads of anything will beat any mg. Also, a vickers has worse suppression than an MG42, and a blob of 5 obers, falls, or JLI's absolutely melts a vickers, it doesn't even have to be that many.

Yes. So will do commandos, paras and guards. They called elite inf for that reason. And if you let enemy have 5 squads of falls\obersts\JLIs running around its your own fault, because its an uncomparable amount of resources and time requared to get such numbers.
6 Mar 2021, 06:37 AM

I'll just ask to make sure, you do know that conscripts also have PTRS and theirs always came with 3 rifles and dealt same damage to vehicles as penals and against vehicles, it never was any issue?

Only difference is, penals are much less cost efficient, expensive and stock.

But that's okay because it's doc special upgrade. It not any weaker(the penal one were made a little bit more accurate but that hardly changes much) but it's justifiable to be that way because of it.
6 Mar 2021, 10:19 AM

But that's okay because it's doc special upgrade. It not any weaker(the penal one were made a little bit more accurate but that hardly changes much) but it's justifiable to be that way because of it.

Stock one is also okay, because its much less cost efficient and its in shitty tier.

Apply a hefty doze of copium to yourself and acknowledge that anti tank units are good at killing tanks and as of latest patch, there is no exception to this rule anymore.
6 Mar 2021, 13:28 PM

I kinda agree with this thread, the new ptrs buffs discourage me to buy any light vehicles only on 4v4 thou. Shrek is atleast possible to dodge and had rng to it

6 Mar 2021, 17:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Mar 2021, 13:28 PMLMAO
I kinda agree with this thread, the new ptrs buffs discourage me to buy any light vehicles only on 4v4 thou. Shrek is atleast possible to dodge and had rng to it

I'm not complaining about lights. PTRS penals wrecked light which they continue to do so now as intended.
7 Mar 2021, 01:27 AM

I'm not complaining about lights. PTRS penals wrecked light which they continue to do so now as intended.

I mean ptrs buffs make them even more light vehicle wrecker right? They should increase munition cost to signify the increase in the amount of rifles they now had
7 Mar 2021, 05:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2021, 01:27 AMLMAO

I mean ptrs buffs make them even more light vehicle wrecker right? They should increase munition cost to signify the increase in the amount of rifles they now had

Well the upgrade cost 70 muni now soo.
7 Mar 2021, 06:53 AM

Well the upgrade cost 70 muni now soo.

So, you feel it is fine now?
7 Mar 2021, 07:33 AM
Donator 11

So PTRS penals got nothing compared to Panzershrek PGs. I think its just new and surprising to face an infantry squad that can pose AT threat
7 Mar 2021, 08:14 AM

So PTRS penals got nothing compared to Panzershrek PGs. I think its just new and surprising to face an infantry squad that can pose AT threat

Yes they are not. PG's either quickly kill your tanks or they do nothing and miss both shots and wait for their long ass reload and deal no damage. These have constant damage on your Tanks. I think the rate at which they constantly give damage to tanks is a bit too high. I'm not complaining "OMG THEY KILL MY TANKS SOOO FAST".
7 Mar 2021, 09:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2021, 06:53 AMLMAO

So, you feel it is fine now?

Yes, after testing in multiple games and watching streamers use it as well, yes, its fine now.

Penals fare better vs lights, everyone else fares better vs meds and above and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
7 Mar 2021, 16:31 PM

Yes, after testing in multiple games and watching streamers use it as well, yes, its fine now.

Penals fare better vs lights, everyone else fares better vs meds and above and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You actually played the game? :rofl:
7 Mar 2021, 16:34 PM

You actually played the game? :rofl:

Dont trust him, untill he provide a replay
7 Mar 2021, 18:51 PM

Dont trust him, untill he provide a replay

Funny you say this, given I have quite a handful of uploaded replays, while you have a boast worthy number of FUCK ALL.

There is no proof at all that you even own the game.
For all we know, you might know all of your CoH from Twitch and Youtube.

But you know what they say about throwing stones in glass houses.

7 Mar 2021, 19:57 PM

Ok that was FUNNY
7 Mar 2021, 19:58 PM

Funny you say this, given I have quite a handful of uploaded replays, while you have a boast worthy number of FUCK ALL.

Sorry, cant watch replays from 2015.

There is no proof at all that you even own the game.
For all we know, you might know all of your CoH from Twitch and Youtube.

Thing is, I'm not spending 24\7 on the forums claiming that I know everything and I'm not having a status of a local meme. So theoretically, even if I'm a twitch\youtube coh2 player all I do is saying my opinion on different topics here and there sometimes, unlike you who is a self-proclaimed stats\tactics\desing\meta god who knows the game inside out, but who also activates radio-silence the second he is proven wrong or have no counter arguments :snfPeter:

And on a side note. Patch was released week or so ago and again you have no active rank in your player card, which means that you didnt play the game, because sometime in the past, you did have a rank meaning that you dont have to play 10 games one more time, to get it back.

So this leads to the fact that you either played a custom\bot game (both of which cant be used as a backup for your aurguments) or you have a different account, stats of which we cant check or you lied.

This means we cant even remotly confirm that you yourself is actually played the game, let alone even actively playing it. So yeah, its not a great idea for you to claim that someone is playing the game or not, dont you think.
7 Mar 2021, 20:16 PM

Sorry, cant watch replays from 2015.

Don't worry, you can't watch them without owning the game anyway.
7 Mar 2021, 20:21 PM

Don't worry, you can't watch them without owning the game anyway.

Yes, sounds logical. But there is one small flaw. You cant post on coh2.org if you didnt link your steam account with coh2 on it :snfPeter:

Picture was indeed funny tho.
7 Mar 2021, 21:00 PM

now now children...
8 Mar 2021, 15:58 PM

Well 2015 was the last time I saw him actually playing the game Kappa
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %