Login

russian armor

OKW tier 4 bugged!?!!

2 Mar 2021, 18:40 PM

I know have 2 instances of not being able to go from tier 2 directly to tier 4 (Schwer).

Do we have to place all trucks now?!?!?!
2 Mar 2021, 18:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2021, 18:40 PMKepler
I know have 2 instances of not being able to go from tier 2 directly to tier 4 (Schwer).

Do we have to place all trucks now?!?!?!

Did you purchase the new battlegroup upgrade in T2? T4's not unlocked until the BG has that upgrade.
2 Mar 2021, 18:45 PM

Did you purchase the new battlegroup upgrade in T2?

I upgraded medics. Is there more to upgrade?!
2 Mar 2021, 18:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2021, 18:45 PMKepler

I upgraded medics. Is there more to upgrade?!

Yes, the button above medics.
2 Mar 2021, 18:47 PM

Yes, the button above medics.

:S what a bunch of #¤&#. Thx for tailoring to the elite 1% balance team.Thank you very much.
2 Mar 2021, 18:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2021, 18:47 PMKepler

:S what a bunch of #¤&#. Thx for tailoring to the elite 1% balance team.Thank you very much.

Just because you need to press an extra button?
2 Mar 2021, 19:12 PM

OKW gets earlier ISGs/cheaper medics and earlier MGs too once they fix the reinforcement and MG unlock bugs.
2 Mar 2021, 19:19 PM

Imagine being such a pathetic naiv person and not noticing that the battlegroup is cost wise the same but its easier to side tech now or get healing

PS: Reading half a page of text is asked too much nowadays I guess...
2 Mar 2021, 19:33 PM

Imagine being such a pathetic naiv person and not noticing that the battlegroup is cost wise the same but its easier to side tech now or get healing

imagine some fan boys reading the actual patch and not going for how "they feel"

:rofl:
Pip
2 Mar 2021, 19:35 PM

This is a fantastic buff for all OKW players, how is this specifically catering to the "Elite 1%" (As though that's even a bad thing.)
2 Mar 2021, 23:00 PM

I can't help but read this in the most sarcastic self depreciating voice. I really hope that's what you were going for.

Either way, it's a great OKW buff that they desperately needed.
3 Mar 2021, 04:22 AM

Just because you need to press an extra button?

Because it's needlessly convoluted.
3 Mar 2021, 15:57 PM

This, while i do agree it's now better since OKW can get early ISGs and MGs, we can't expect new players to understant they need to both build and get tech even if they do not want the flack haltrack and/or searchligth to get to tier 4 or for returning/all players to read every changelog to see the BG HQ is now not the same as they were accustomed to.
3 Mar 2021, 16:03 PM

This time next month, I'd expect that nobody'll remember struggling with the new tech changes and will be happy that their medics don't cost 35 FU + SWS any more.
3 Mar 2021, 16:09 PM

A small price to pay for a huge improvement in versatility with both cheaper backteching for indirect fire and/or medics and an increase in build diversity with faster access to the HMG.
Pip
3 Mar 2021, 17:01 PM

A small price to pay for a huge improvement in versatility with both cheaper backteching for indirect fire and/or medics and an increase in build diversity with faster access to the HMG.

The only issue is the alleged lack of information as to precisely what is unlocked with each "tech", honestly (And some bugs, which I believe are all(?) fixed now). Otherwise the change is fantastic.
3 Mar 2021, 19:50 PM

Isn't going Battlegroup + upgrade into Scwherer now 5 fuel more expensive?

Edit: I see that 5 fuel has been transferred from the medic upgrade to the Battlegroup upgrade so the cost remains the same in all practicality.
Pip
3 Mar 2021, 21:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2021, 19:50 PMSpoof

Isn't going Battlegroup + upgrade into Scwherer now 5 fuel more expensive?

Edit: I see that 5 fuel has been transferred from the medic upgrade to the Battlegroup upgrade so the cost remains the same in all practicality.

I don't think there's really a scenario in which this is a negative... perhaps if you were planning on going Battlegroup -> Schwere while /skipping/ medics, but that seems like a strange idea anyway.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★