Login

russian armor

Comissar can not recrew support weapon

1 Mar 2021, 11:47 AM

Everything is in the title. I've tried with a vet3 comissar and it seems to not be able to recrew: no icon ect... I don't think it is intended (or I missed something)
1 Mar 2021, 12:16 PM

It it the same with sturm officer if I remember correctly.
Maybe some model can not be support weapons crews.
1 Mar 2021, 12:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2021, 12:16 PMVipper
It it the same with sturm officer if I remember correctly.

I wanted to say the same thing. Perhaps they are too proud?:loco:

The OST officer can recrew properly, for the record.

1 Mar 2021, 12:47 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

There was a bug once which their auras. The teamweapon got the aura when the officer model crewed it. I guess this was the fix. The auras are gone now, so this can be enabled again.
2 Mar 2021, 07:01 AM

There was a bug once which their auras. The teamweapon got the aura when the officer model crewed it. I guess this was the fix. The auras are gone now, so this can be enabled again.

I thought it was for the same reason female partisans were removed, if the Medic model ends up crewing the gun there's no female voice lines.
2 Mar 2021, 07:20 AM

Afaik the sturmofficer's aura can be partially reactivated via their bulletin, I wonder what would happen if multiple team weapons recrewed with sturmofficer would gather. Would the bonuses stack?
2 Mar 2021, 08:13 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I thought it was for the same reason female partisans were removed, if the Medic model ends up crewing the gun there's no female voice lines.

The female partisans had animation issues with team weapons. The Commissar and Sturmofficer don't have these issues afaik. Good point about the Medic.

Afaik the sturmofficer's aura can be partially reactivated via their bulletin, I wonder what would happen if multiple team weapons recrewed with sturmofficer would gather. Would the bonuses stack?

I think the default implementation will stack, but that can be disabled. Are you sure about that bulletin? That is a serious bug.
2 Mar 2021, 08:22 AM

I think the default implementation will stack, but that can be disabled. Are you sure about that bulletin? That is a serious bug.

The bulletin still provides bonuses. I have no idea if it stacks or not from multiple S.O. squads
2 Mar 2021, 08:46 AM

Are you sure about that bulletin? That is a serious bug.

Spetember 2019 balance patch:

Sturm Offizier
  • Passive aura removed; bulletin still functions

I also made some tests and it indeed seemed to function, squads with sturm officer nearby performed better.
2 Mar 2021, 09:03 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Spetember 2019 balance patch:

Sturm Offizier
  • Passive aura removed; bulletin still functions

I also made some tests and it indeed seemed to function, squads with sturm officer nearby performed better.

I should have double checked before posting. Glad it is not a bug :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★