Login

russian armor

New Community Manager: JohnT_RE

24 Feb 2021, 14:22 PM

@JohnT_RE i hope a more interact it the coh and coh2 community looking forward to good news about the part 2 of the patch ! and the future about coh3 !

And big welcome !
24 Feb 2021, 16:52 PM

A big welcome to you JohnT !!!
24 Feb 2021, 17:27 PM

Welcome. Good luck, you will need it.
24 Feb 2021, 21:43 PM

24 Feb 2021, 22:20 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Good day to you, new CM.
25 Feb 2021, 14:00 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Welcome to the site, John!

If I may ask, what was it like to be a reservist for the Canadian infantry?
4 of 4 Relic postsRelic 25 Feb 2021, 17:54 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2021, 14:00 PMYukiko
Welcome to the site, John!

If I may ask, what was it like to be a reservist for the Canadian infantry?

It was definitely interesting! Lots of highs and lows like any other career, but it taught me a lot about leadership and communication which are skills I still use today. Got to do some really cool training with all kinds of gear and other branches of the military (urban helicopter ops, tank support, infantry fighting vehicles, escape & evasion training, etc.) The thing I won't miss is training at -30 degrees celsius. o_O
25 Feb 2021, 18:48 PM

It was definitely interesting! Lots of highs and lows like any other career, but it taught me a lot about leadership and communication which are skills I still use today. Got to do some really cool training with all kinds of gear and other branches of the military (urban helicopter ops, tank support, infantry fighting vehicles, escape & evasion training, etc.) The thing I won't miss is training at -30 degrees celsius. o_O

That sounds like the best part. All the very best in your role.
25 Feb 2021, 18:51 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Hey everyone,

I’m incredibly excited to join the Relic team and to jump into this role. I know I have some big shoes to fill! The COH community is really stellar and I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Some info on me… I have a background in public relations / communications and have been a huge PC fan since my parents brought home a Commodore 64 when I was a kid. AoE2 and Brood War were my RTS games of choice growing up and I’ve been obsessively playing COH2 for the last while.

Personally, I like to spend my days cycling, walking my dog and drinking too much coffee. I also served as a reservist in the Canadian infantry from 2001-2009 and have a fondness for military history and movies.

You’ll be hearing more from me in the days ahead!

Welcome John! Good to have a proper community manager again (don't tell Andy!).

I also have a military background for I have commanded my fellow Grenadiers since CoH2's launch in 2013. If you wannt to exchange stories with a chubby cheek internet soldier let me know!

Good to have you here.
25 Feb 2021, 21:20 PM

Howdy and welcome
25 Feb 2021, 22:57 PM

The thing I won't miss is training at -30 degrees celsius. o_O

I did infantry bootcamp and airborne training @ Ft. Benning during the summer... talk about hell on earth
26 Feb 2021, 00:37 AM

Welcome to the community John
Jue
27 Feb 2021, 02:11 AM

31 Mar 2021, 15:13 PM

Hey everyone,

I’m incredibly excited to join the Relic team and to jump into this role. I know I have some big shoes to fill! The COH community is really stellar and I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Some info on me… I have a background in public relations / communications and have been a huge PC fan since my parents brought home a Commodore 64 when I was a kid. AoE2 and Brood War were my RTS games of choice growing up and I’ve been obsessively playing COH2 for the last while.

Personally, I like to spend my days cycling, walking my dog and drinking too much coffee. I also served as a reservist in the Canadian infantry from 2001-2009 and have a fondness for military history and movies.

You’ll be hearing more from me in the days ahead!

Hi can I personally contact you please. Is there anyway to talk about an issue please?
31 Mar 2021, 16:18 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Hi can I personally contact you please. Is there anyway to talk about an issue please?

What kind of issue? If you got banned, you can write an E-Mail to relic and ask how long is your ban.
31 Mar 2021, 17:30 PM

What kind of issue? If you got banned, you can write an E-Mail to relic and ask how long is your ban.

I don't know what was the issue. Suddenly messege popped up in my lobby "you have been banned from online play" while I was searching for 2v2 automatch as an AXIS player to Rank up. The messege did not even tell whether it was a permanent ban or temporary. Neither it said anything about on what issue it was given on my coh2 profile.

I am kinda worried about it because I take COH2 passionately. In this early morning a player namely this one https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071098532 got joined in 2v2 match with me.In the first 5 minutes, he got pushed by opponent brit UC and got his sniper killed. I simply said," who brings sniper in that case early?"
He just literally started going crazy and suddenly messeged all: gg. Toxic teammate. Reporting.

I really felt odd about that douchbag. Because it caused my rank to go down.I sent him friend req and challenged him for 1v1 but that guy totally was in COH2 just to cause trouble to profile of other players by luring them to quarreling situation(forcing to be angry) and then report on them. That is so far I have realized basing on his actions.He neither participated in that 1v1 challenge rather threatened me of banning my coh2 profile intentionally. I simply acted on reflex(because any normal human being would) and scolded that player with bad words and then blocked him because he wasting my time.After 4 or 5 hours, I suddenly got a messege popped as I have told above. I don't know whether it is perma ban or tempo ban. But I seriously need it lifted. I had been playing this game since 2017 and I don't pranking business in this game like most other there are doing.
31 Mar 2021, 17:32 PM

I have emailed to Relic but I haven't received any reply yet. Can you please give me the exact link to email to so that I can talk to an agent or at least get replies to get my problem solved?
31 Mar 2021, 18:21 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I have emailed to Relic but I haven't received any reply yet. Can you please give me the exact link to email to so that I can talk to an agent or at least get replies to get my problem solved?

enforcement@relic.com

And Relic is / was busy today with other things. But i am sure in the next days you will get an answer.
Explain in the email your problem and also your steam id.
1 Apr 2021, 10:07 AM

Some players in 2v2 matches appear who literally come there to prank other players or to cause them derank willingly. For example : I faced such a player who suddenly after 5 minutes typed in a match, "I will go afk for 1 minute. So don't talk."
I was like, " wtf?!"
He replied," shut the f up."
This made so much angry because I am trying to rank up but these pigs are there to cause childish stuff.
How come relic does not make system or something set against these players as a lesson?!
And when they report on us about behaving bad with them, relic enforcement suddenly give us ban..How fair is that?
1 Apr 2021, 10:36 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Some players in 2v2 matches appear who literally come there to prank other players or to cause them derank willingly. For example : I faced such a player who suddenly after 5 minutes typed in a match, "I will go afk for 1 minute. So don't talk."
I was like, " wtf?!"
He replied," shut the f up."
This made so much angry because I am trying to rank up but these pigs are there to cause childish stuff.
How come relic does not make system or something set against these players as a lesson?!
And when they report on us about behaving bad with them, relic enforcement suddenly give us ban..How fair is that?

You have to report those people to relic. Relic only can handle, if someone is reporting. How relic should know about if someone is toxic or teamkilling?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★