Login

russian armor

New Content Commander Idea

20 Feb 2021, 17:45 PM

It is clear we wont get any new army related content anymore but its not gonna stop me from Making Suggestions so i want to suggest a US commander .

I Name it Tank Destroyer Company

Commander Description: Hunt Down and Disable Superior Axis armor with new top of the line Equipment delivered from overseas Infantry units are recivied additional training to lay down M6 anti tank mines and additional weapon training. American Industry can produce ammo and vecihles much quicker for short time and M18 hellcat destoryers can be deployed from BCP.

Commander Overview : 4 passive abalites and 1 active abality.

Passives first

at 0 CP M6 anti tank mines: rear echlons can now lay M6 anti tank mines (same deployment and function as M20 mine)

also on 0 CP m18 Hellcat Light Tank Destoryed: Fast and Nimble M18s deployed the BCP

at 2 CP Weapon Training : All infantry squads will recive additional abalities while carrying max load of heavy weapons: Unlocks Supressive fire (40 muni) when eqiuipped with 2 BAR's and fire M6A3 rockets (40 muni) for 2x bazzokas.

at 3 CP ammo mass production Reduces the cost of the APDS ammo n the 57MM to 15 muni and unlocks HVAP round the M36 without veterancy

And finally at 5 CP Fast deployment 60 munitons Veichle deployment time reduced by 50% for 20 seconds (stacks with supervise)

Abalities explained:

Weapon training passive' abalities require 2x of the same weapon so you can have both abalities by having one BAR and bazzoka

Supressive Fire works like its COH 1 counter part where BAR gunners will mag dump the enemies in front with reduced damage but increased supression cover negates supression and M6A3 rockets fire 2 rockets with 150 PTS of damage and Pen but with poor accuracy

as for the M18 hellcat the TD will be one shotted from anything with the execption for captured bazzokas but its very fast acclaration decallation rotation and small size make it a very hard target to pin down
20 Feb 2021, 20:31 PM

I'd rather see something to buff USF anti-tank abilities. Like a call in 76mm ATG, Hellcat would be cool. On the other side, a call in sniper at a certain CP count. Maybe a commander that switch the riflemen AT nade with sticky bombs bc the USF nades are buggy as hell and never shoot half the time and take too long.
22 Feb 2021, 12:11 PM

No new models sadly.

Otherwise I'm all for the USF getting something with some actual proper armor like the Jumbo.
22 Feb 2021, 12:54 PM

So you say "I know this won't happen" and then proceed to suggest it. Making threads only for the sake of making threads? What is the actual point if you know this won't happen? Circlejerk it? Cuming on each other's ideas and LARPing?
MMX
22 Feb 2021, 13:26 PM

So you say "I know this won't happen" and then proceed to suggest it. Making threads only for the sake of making threads? What is the actual point if you know this won't happen? Circlejerk it? Cuming on each other's ideas and LARPing?

dude, chill ffs! this is a forum, a place where you present and discuss ideas. just like what the OP did here. and given the fact that w/o this disclaimer one of the first posts would have been about how astronomically slim the chances are of something like this ever to happen, it doesn't even feel out of place.
in fact the only questionable thing is why this was posted in the balance section.
22 Feb 2021, 13:41 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

/moved to the lobby
22 Feb 2021, 13:43 PM

That stick up your butt isn't getting any shorter now is it.
22 Feb 2021, 15:17 PM

No new models sadly.

Otherwise I'm all for the USF getting something with some actual proper armor like the Jumbo.
models already exist they just need to polish the COH 1 models to COH 2 engine and et voila
22 Feb 2021, 15:31 PM

models already exist they just need to polish the COH 1 models to COH 2 engine and et voila

You mean like this?

If so then yeah, they removed it on purpose to sell their DLC.

They ain't selling their DLC anymore tho but still have it disabled.
22 Feb 2021, 16:28 PM

You mean like this?

If so then yeah, they removed it on purpose to sell their DLC.

They ain't selling their DLC anymore tho but still have it disabled.

its amazing how a single modder can turn a game inside and out
22 Feb 2021, 17:08 PM

your full fledged support
24 Feb 2021, 19:09 PM

No new models sadly.

Jumbo can be sorta hacked in by taking the 76mm Sherman and texturing the front of the gun to be transparent, but that has the problem of leaving an unrendered gap on it. I wish we'd gotten the Jumbo instead of the Pershing, it would have paired well with the Jackson.
24 Feb 2021, 21:47 PM

snip

It should be possible to make something like the FlaK-Panzer Möbelwagen too.

24 Feb 2021, 22:38 PM

Jumbo can be sorta hacked in by taking the 76mm Sherman and texturing the front of the gun to be transparent, but that has the problem of leaving an unrendered gap on it. I wish we'd gotten the Jumbo instead of the Pershing, it would have paired well with the Jackson.

Not only gap but it also will have smoke and fire particles effectly be at the same place where gun originally ends. So it will look very poopy in the end of the day.
25 Feb 2021, 17:16 PM

This has already been done in several mods and I even have a video recorded of it.

The gap you are talking about as well as the missing 1 pixel of armor in the game's armor can only be seen when you're zoomed in all the way down and turning the camera at an angle.

Otherwise nobody would actually realize that it was just a cut 76 Sherman:

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 97
France 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak