Login

russian armor

Ostheer Panzer "3" command tank

15 Feb 2021, 10:17 AM

Since the tank callins are now tied to the tech buildings, there is really no reason to call in this tank instead of a panzer 4 aside from the chaos we know as team games.

Ideas:

Make the panzer 4 command tank gr8t again by making it able to hit the field once Leichte Support Kompanie up and the command points available, and ofcourse the commander. Building this tank will delay teching up to tier 2 but it can cause some havoc and a nice variety like the old days where it can be used this way.

Panzer 3 command tank can now upgrade with a Panzer commander to allow artillery barrages however can only build if t3 is up.

Command Panzer, Panzer crew will sacrifice combat performance to coordinate nearby infantry, improving their effectiveness basically same as command tiger and will get on vet 1. move to vet 3 if "op" however can only build if t3 is up.

Make it basically a panzer 4 by just increasing more resource needed.

Make it like the command panther with even better bonuses than a vanilla panzer 4 as a panzer 4 but increasing even more resource required.
15 Feb 2021, 10:59 AM

Where's model?
16 Feb 2021, 23:30 PM

Where's model?

I could have sworn they did say they do have a model for the Panzer III, it's just unused in the game.
17 Feb 2021, 01:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2021, 23:30 PMLewka
I could have sworn they did say they do have a model for the Panzer III, it's just unused in the game.

Sadly the other way around, there is a unit in the game called "Panzer III" but it's just the Panzer IV Ausf. F1 with lower health and a weaker gun. There is no Panzer III model.
17 Feb 2021, 08:34 AM
Senior Editor Badge

it's a huge oversight there was never a panzer 3 in the game. hopefully with coh3 in North Africa or something we will get it
17 Feb 2021, 19:56 PM

it's a huge oversight there was never a panzer 3 in the game. hopefully with coh3 in North Africa or something we will get it

Agreed, the funny thing is that the description mentions it as "The workhorse of the German Army" or something like that. I can't get a picture of it though because the 64b update broke Worldbuilder and I can no longer update my map (The Panzer III can only be placed in map editor, unit spawners, including Cheat Mod, cannot place it).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★