Login

russian armor

Let's talk pop cap

PAGES (8)down
1 Mar 2021, 13:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2021, 13:09 PMPip

"How many Combat Engineers can i buy for 4500 MP in 100pop vs 125 pop compared to Sturmpioneers" isnt a meaningful maths problem, that's why I'm not bothering to entertain it. Particularly as your "problem" seems to imply that CE pop space is "too much" when compared to Sturmpioneers, when the latter have been reduced in pop cost this very patch due to being overpriced, and existing in a faction that is known for having population issues (Particularly in comparison to SOV, which is known for quite the opposite)

They presumably haven't really touched mainlines since standardising them as standardising the pop cost of mainlines made their relative balance easier, and so fulfilled its goal. What sort of example is this meant to be? Which Mainlines are severely under/over-popped in your mind?

Also:

Lmao. Make me.

Y'know I used to think the declining gameplay quality and innovation in DOW3 and CoH2, when compared to their earlier games, was just from hiring new people that didn't understand as well the concept of elegance as it relates to complex problems.

Now I'm convinced their mistake was giving the communities loudest voices any say in design whatsoever.
Pip
1 Mar 2021, 13:37 PM

Y'know I used to think the declining gameplay quality and innovation in DOW3 and CoH2, when compared to their earlier games, was just from hiring new people that didn't understand as well the concept of elegance as it relates to complex problems.

Now I'm convinced their mistake was giving the communities loudest voices any say in design whatsoever.

Don't worry, you aren't that loud.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight