Login

russian armor

How do you guys play 4v4, today?

15 Feb 2021, 21:25 PM

Well not sure about 4v4 (since I'm not playing it) but 3v3 sometimes feel really unbearable.

I'm like lvl 16 and 18, and its just sometimes impossible to play. You constantly get premades of guys with lvl 18-19-20. And their team rank is 15-16, because Relic.

So they roflstomp you. And you are being mached with ppl whos random rank is 14-15.

Sometimes its just feels like, you simply shouldnt play random 3v3\4v4 or just have at least 1 teammate to play and not being matched with true tryhard nerds.

This whole "team rank" sometimes feels like some sort of a new way of smurfing. Because this guys have like 20+ different team in their player cards, with rufly 30-50 games on them, aside of theirs main pre-made.

Not to mention that with the insane amount of pre-made teams registered, even this try hards winning over and over and over and over, will still have middle ground ranks.
15 Feb 2021, 21:27 PM

++++++

I will say that I have seen top 100 players defeated by four digit rank players but usually it's the reverse.

Play with arranged teammates or expect a horrible horrible experience overall, OP. You'll have all skill ranges from new player with <10 hours to the most hardcore, ultra-meta user with 10000 hours out to BS you to death.

Oh and make sure to veto General Axis when playing Allies and Hill 400 SPGs when playing Axis.

I know how to veto a map, but how do you veto a general?
16 Feb 2021, 01:16 AM

The AXIS bot will spam tanks when they quit, and they can usually get a win. That does not work for the Allies, as the Allies bot will spam soldiers... so, Tanks vs Soldiers,
theres your averaging right there...

You missed my point. You are Allies and you quit. Then the enemy axis players will quit because they are stupid(borderline retarded). So you will get a win. Anyone with functioning grey matter will stay in the game since you have already won.

You are more likely to get a better rank by quitting the game on load than if you actually played the game.

If people understood averages they would understand to always play out the game where the enemy dropped. Everyones rank would average out the crashes/bug splats/ etc.

Since the tards drop, you now have a case where your rank is dramatically changed by crashes/bug splats/etc.

EXAMPLE:
- You play 10 games.
- 3 games have an enemy crash.
- Lets assume you will win 50% of your games.

You could win 50% of your games plus the 3 that crashed. So your win rate could be 80%.

Instead, your retard team mates all dropped so you lost 3 games you could have won. So your win rate could be as low as 20%.

So instead of gaining 200 ranks, you dropped 200 ranks. And are now even more likely to get put with people who crash all the time. And you get trapped in ELO hell.

Just another example of how retards/morons/asstards ruin everything. These are the people that need to get banned from the game.
16 Feb 2021, 14:17 PM

I know how to veto a map, but how do you veto a general?

General Axis = The map General Mud. So-called because you drown in Axis armor due to all the strategic points. Also can work for UKF with Comet spam.
16 Feb 2021, 14:44 PM

General Axis = The map General Mud. So-called because you drown in Axis armor due to all the strategic points. Also can work for UKF with Comet spam.

General Mud is an awfull mess of red and green/garrison cover everywhere, combined with a rather large map size, meaning that it takes minutes to retreat and bring back your infantry to the frontline. That's especially bad with efa armies without Forward retreat point. And yeah, it has mud everywhere, the whole map has a demoralizing athmosphere. I always veto this map, no matter the side.

I bet it was even worse when vehicles getting stuck in mud was still a thing.
16 Feb 2021, 15:09 PM

I love general mud. So many flanking options.
16 Feb 2021, 16:43 PM

Lots of drops, otherwise like it always was: sometimes snowflakes are vs you, sometimes with you. Also feels like something changed in gaining ranks for the victory. Back days I earned like 100-150 positions being near 1k rank, today it's almost usual 25 independently of enemies ranks (nevermind better or worse enemies are).
The AXIS bot will spam tanks when they quit

Last time I scored defeat out of nowhere in the middle of the game, but my mates were still playing - my bot spammed kubels.
You are more likely to get a better rank by quitting the game on load than if you actually played the game.

Are you trying to say that leaderboards takes into account duration of the game? Please elaborate on this, because otherwise I don't get how rank depends on how fast you leave the game.
16 Feb 2021, 19:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2021, 16:43 PMHater
Are you trying to say that leaderboards takes into account duration of the game? Please elaborate on this, because otherwise I don't get how rank depends on how fast you leave the game.

I am genuinely starting to worry about you Hater. <444>3
17 Feb 2021, 12:16 PM

Genral Mud is one of my favourite maps as allies as it's one of the few maps large enough to flank the enemy or sneak around behind them on a quieter part of the map.

As allies my main veto is La Gleize. It's just a misery to play.

Lienne forest can also be a pain vs a premade with Supply drop as the fuel point is so safe.
17 Feb 2021, 19:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2021, 01:16 AMRosbone

You missed my point. You are Allies and you quit. Then the enemy axis players will quit because they are stupid(borderline retarded). So you will get a win. Anyone with functioning grey matter will stay in the game since you have already won.

If people understood averages they would understand to always play out the game where the enemy dropped. Everyones rank would average out the crashes/bug splats/ etc.

Since the tards drop, you now have a case where your rank is dramatically changed by crashes/bug splats/etc.

EXAMPLE:
- You play 10 games.
- 3 games have an enemy crash.
- Lets assume you will win 50% of your games.

You could win 50% of your games plus the 3 that crashed. So your win rate could be 80%.

Instead, your retard team mates all dropped so you lost 3 games you could have won. So your win rate could be as low as 20%.

So instead of gaining 200 ranks, you dropped 200 ranks. And are now even more likely to get put with people who crash all the time. And you get trapped in ELO hell.

Just another example of how retards/morons/asstards ruin everything. These are the people that need to get banned from the game.

I missed your point indeed sir. I didnt know you got a win when the game crashed.
17 Feb 2021, 19:19 PM

I get it. Yeah, I lose on that map a lot. I only veto Essen Steelworks, as I feel that map is pro-Axis, is their a nickname for that map?
18 Feb 2021, 02:22 AM

Big maps with mass armor engagement opportunities with enough space where pathing doesn't get bungled is great
18 Feb 2021, 12:21 PM

I get it. Yeah, I lose on that map a lot. I only veto Essen Steelworks, as I feel that map is pro-Axis, is their a nickname for that map?

Essen? I don't know of any nickname for it. Personally I think it's neutral/favouring any faction with a t=0 MG due to all the buildings.
19 Feb 2021, 17:12 PM

i dont play 3v3, 4v4 with random anymore, always have some clanmate to join

If you wanna play an epic 45 minutes VP 1-0 4v4 match that you dont get pissed when you lost then
_Join a clan of your country
_Have the leader arrange custom match with other clans (and hope he invites you cuz there arent pros available ofc lol)
playing arranged custom matches give you tons of real experience against top 100 players and no toxicity...at least for my clan
19 Feb 2021, 21:29 PM

How do I play 4v4 today?

With battery clamps on my nipples to enhance the sensation.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★