Login

russian armor

Match making

11 Jan 2021, 12:29 PM
Patrion 14

Hi

I find it very hard to enjoy team games, because of stupid matchmaking. I have 3400 hours of coh2, and know how to play, but in 80 procent of the time, i will get chinese players who does not understand to play, and after 3 min just quit...... Its so frustrating, because im just what to play but in reality cant. My friends who i have been playing the game with has stopped, so there is only random players to play with, and it is not fun at all....

Soo Coh2 gg, it was a good time, may u live long and prosper
11 Jan 2021, 12:32 PM

Play as a team?
11 Jan 2021, 12:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Welp, I understand the frustration, yet this is how it goes in any game with randoms when there is no punishment to leaving.

Best advise is to invite randoms that you played with well as steam friends, and then have a group of people that you can set up proper games with.
11 Jan 2021, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2021, 12:32 PMVipper
Play as a team?

Obviously, but that's just not doable for everyone if you just play with people you personally know.
11 Jan 2021, 12:35 PM

Obviously, but that's just not doable for everyone if you just play with people you personally know.

You still can join discord and try to find someone who will not quit after realizing there are no SCVs or minerals in here.
11 Jan 2021, 12:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2021, 12:32 PMVipper
Play as a team?

That's a bit rude, the guy is trying to play as a team.

There is a brilliant CoH2.org discord, join it, and make good friends and teammates there. It's super useful!

https://www.discord.gg/coh2org

11 Jan 2021, 12:51 PM
Donator 22

I put a considerable amount of energy into contacting nice players to play with them again.
This makes it possible to play with selected mates only.
The result is perfect.
Now I only have stupid/garden/good... enemies.
But, it is some "people work" you have to put into this if you want "selected people"
11 Jan 2021, 16:51 PM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2021, 12:29 PMoakdk
Hi
but in 80 procent of the time, i will get chinese players who does not understand to play, and after 3 min just quit......

It's not just Chinese people that do this lmao. :loco:

If you're going to want to play team games, find some teammates. Even people that are "bad" individually can be good together as a team. Maybe not top 50 or top 100 but still winning 60-80% of the matches.

Join some Discords like someone else so kindly posted a link to. Biggest rule is don't be a dick to your teammates and to your opponents.
11 Jan 2021, 17:59 PM

look , everytime you go random its a gamble , its a risk . you can get a good mate or a very bad one .

the only thing you can do is to accept it and move on .

sometimes you have to carry your mate , help him , try to adapt to him .

sometimes the best players are the new guys , because they play with a plan in mind and they stick to it no matter what .

11 Jan 2021, 18:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jan 2021, 12:29 PMoakdk
Hi

I find it very hard to enjoy team games, because of stupid matchmaking. I have 3400 hours of coh2, and know how to play, but in 80 procent of the time, i will get chinese players who does not understand to play, and after 3 min just quit...... Its so frustrating, because im just what to play but in reality cant. My friends who i have been playing the game with has stopped, so there is only random players to play with, and it is not fun at all....

Soo Coh2 gg, it was a good time, may u live long and prosper

honestly I highly recommend you to play 2v2 random if you dont wanna search for new coh2 friends to play premade with.

2v2 random = okay teammate
3v3 random = meh
4v4 random = one of the most stupid humans you ever met in your life
11 Jan 2021, 18:10 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

honestly I highly recommend you to play 2v2 random if you dont wanna search for new coh2 friends to play premade with.

2v2 random = okay teammate
3v3 random = meh
4v4 random = one of the most stupid humans you ever met in your life

tho in 2vs2 you face as random way more often premade team who are sweatlords...
So not sure if he would have more fun then.
12 Jan 2021, 11:14 AM

Played vs Seaking yesterday. 3v3 random. Got okayish mates. Like that 4v4 cast that tightrope did 2v2 vs 4v4 elites. Had map control and won engagements all up until KTs and other heavies started rolling out. Was a good game. Problem with randoms is the lower the rank, the worse it is. I haven't found a lot of moro** in higher ranks in randoms. You win some, you lose some. Sometimes lady luck is not on your side (like 5 zooks missing point blank a 100 hp Panther), sometimes she is.

Best thing you can do in random games is keep your cool. Even if the ally starts losing their shit. And always type GL HF at the start of the game, to keep things friendly (until a stuka dive bomb drops and you didn't hear the sound, then you kill them in the sleep)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★