Login

russian armor

Any way to fix missing abilities bug?

29 Dec 2020, 20:54 PM

Just had a game where my Pak Howi was missing every ability. Including reinforce and barrage, ground attack, etc.
Then my Rear echelon got my pak howi abilities. Meaning it could lob mega nades over 80 range. It couldn't but it would be fun if it could.
Then my pak howi got the smoke and repair ability from my rear echelons, along with retreat. I tried to retreat the pak howi but then all of the abilities and icons would disappear again.
The same thing was constantly shifting during the whole game. In the end I had to suicide them since they were useless and build again. We somehow won but it sucks, such game breaking bugs. Ranked or not.

Is there any way of fixing the bug during the game or do I just have to run my units into a stuka barrage?
30 Dec 2020, 23:17 PM
30 Dec 2020, 23:26 PM

Click only another unit and try come back to Pak. If not work, click again another unit (not same before) and try again. I have noticed sometimes grouping/selecting units (with various abilites) make this bug.
30 Dec 2020, 23:27 PM

Click on a neutral building then your Pack. Its a weird bug.
30 Dec 2020, 23:32 PM

Click on a neutral building then your Pack. Its a weird bug.

As far as I'm aware that doesn't always work.
31 Dec 2020, 00:36 AM

Click only another unit and try come back to Pak. If not work, click again another unit (not same before) and try again. I have noticed sometimes grouping/selecting units (with various abilites) make this bug.

Did try all of those, and more. I do usually have 7 control groups and I shift fast between them... That's how my echelons got stuck with pak abilities, pak got stuck with echelon abilities. One rifle squad had captain abilities. Only unit in that game that didn't bug out at some point was the Captain.
31 Dec 2020, 07:50 AM

Woah I didn't know this bug could make abilities get moved between units. I've only ever seen them go away completely
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★