Login

russian armor

More Intel bulletin stuff

1 Dec 2020, 15:43 PM

Iv gone through the intel bulletins and it safe to say nothing is unusal beside the 251 healht bonus. There are 3 left which need to be fixed.

They are...

. Katyushas range increase: Still attached to the precision barrage not the creeping barrage (would have same affect on the panzerwefers once the new vet ability comes).

. Pm-41 5% reduce scatter only effects autofire.

. And last but the most absurd, Kv1 thicker skin (comes under the name defense) grants a 4% RA reduction instead of 4% armor :megusta:

I cannot see any more so I assume the last. Kv1 with the bulletin almost has 23 target size instead of 24.

1 Dec 2020, 16:59 PM

As you are experienced in this topic, I'd like to ask if you could please clarify this matter for me:

This bulletin https://coh2db.com/bulletins/view/id/239/name/with-extreme-difficulty affects grenadier_squad_mp and grenadier_squad_mg42lmg_mp according to the "Targets".

What does this mean? Is one the standard grenadier squad and the other one that comes with the Mechanized Doctrine in a 250 HT with the LMG upgrade?

Or the grenadiers with the kar98s and the ones with the lmg are seperate entities? If so what happens if they pick up dropped weapons on the field?

Additionally, if the above hypothesis stands, does that mean that https://coh2db.com/bulletins/view/id/369/name/hail-of-gunfire applies only to Obersoldaten without any upgrades as there is no entry for their upgraded weapons? Or is it a global effect to any and all weapons they may equip?

I find that the intel bulettin system is rather arcane without good knowledge of the mod tools and COH2 engine jargon.
1 Dec 2020, 17:27 PM

Pip
1 Dec 2020, 19:05 PM

As you are experienced in this topic, I'd like to ask if you could please clarify this matter for me:

This bulletin https://coh2db.com/bulletins/view/id/239/name/with-extreme-difficulty affects grenadier_squad_mp and grenadier_squad_mg42lmg_mp according to the "Targets".

What does this mean? Is one the standard grenadier squad and the other one that comes with the Mechanized Doctrine in a 250 HT with the LMG upgrade?

Or the grenadiers with the kar98s and the ones with the lmg are seperate entities? If so what happens if they pick up dropped weapons on the field?

Additionally, if the above hypothesis stands, does that mean that https://coh2db.com/bulletins/view/id/369/name/hail-of-gunfire applies only to Obersoldaten without any upgrades as there is no entry for their upgraded weapons? Or is it a global effect to any and all weapons they may equip?

I find that the intel bulettin system is rather arcane without good knowledge of the mod tools and COH2 engine jargon.

I believe the Grenadiers that come along with the 250 HT are what that refers to. For whatever reason they're technically a different unit to regular grenadiers... presumably due to the fact they have the LMG by default. To my knowledge this has caused a couple of minor issues in the past, I think when Grenadiers were changed to have 20% DR at veterancy three the HT Grenadiers still had their old bonus for a short time, for example.

Unrelated, but I still hate "bundle" callin units like the HT+Grens/Pgrens, and the Soviet HT+Assault Guards. They're very limiting, i'd much rather just be able to call the vehicle, and in the Soviet's case be able to call both the vehicle, and the Guards separately. (I'd go even further to say I don't like "callins" as a whole. Every unit should just be buildable, except perhaps airdrop and infiltration units)
1 Dec 2020, 19:14 PM

- 250 LMG Grenadier Halftrack veterancy 3 received accuracy changed to received damage to matchregular Grenadiers

The 250 HT Grenadier veterancy issue is still outstanding actually and it is being addressed by the new patch :)

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Dec 2020, 19:05 PMPip

Unrelated, but I still hate "bundle" callin units like the HT+Grens/Pgrens, and the Soviet HT+Assault Guards. They're very limiting, i'd much rather just be able to call the vehicle, and in the Soviet's case be able to call both the vehicle, and the Guards separately. (I'd go even further to say I don't like "callins" as a whole. Every unit should just be buildable, except perhaps airdrop and infiltration units)

Agreed, the bundled stock units are often unnecessary. It is only justified if the ability enables two doctrinal units at once.
Pip
1 Dec 2020, 19:17 PM

The 250 HT Grenadier veterancy issue is still outstanding actually and it is being addressed by the new patch :)

Oh? Perhaps that's where I read the fix, I was reasonably sure I'd read about it being changed in an earlier, actually implemented patch.

Still, I'd rather they just dispensed with that squad.
1 Dec 2020, 23:14 PM

They're well hidden, so keep looking.

For example, there's also:
- Rear Echelon bulletin nerfing cooldown.
- M1 reload bulletin nerfing cooldown.
- Molotov range bulletin stops applying at vet 2.

We'Il try to fix any you can find that nerf units / get incorrectly applied / have hidden modifiers / have wrong description. Dead bulletins aren't a priority for now.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★