Login

russian armor

OST grenades are 2x as effective

12 Nov 2020, 21:26 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Animation bug on gren rifle nade really needs fixing, but otherwise there's no problem with Ost grenades. No balance issues just one bug

7 years and counting?

The sound bug i think it's more related to a situation on which there are a lot of sounds going on at the same time and that can apply to any type of sound.
13 Nov 2020, 08:52 AM

7 years and counting?

Makes me think it's not an easy fix. It's hardly unknown
13 Nov 2020, 15:22 PM

The only grenade I has a massive problem with it the bundle nade since its pretty much a guaranteed wipe if it hits for 35 muni with Green Cover being the only way to prevent an instant wipe. Performance needs to be reduced or the cost needs to go back to 45 muni if its going to be this strong. Same goes for the Light Gammon Bombs that Brits have as well. Only issue with Rifle nades is that sometimes the squad doesn't saying anything and then they get wiped by clumping in cover. Bundle nades are thrown much quicker than Rifle nades giving the player much less time to react.
Pip
13 Nov 2020, 20:48 PM

7 years and counting?

The sound bug i think it's more related to a situation on which there are a lot of sounds going on at the same time and that can apply to any type of sound.

I presume there are a limited number of sound channels, and for some reason Relic hasn't given Grenade Audio priority, honestly.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 79
United States 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak