Login

russian armor

EFA halftracks late game

30 Oct 2020, 17:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2020, 11:48 AMVipper

That is a really bad idea and will promote human waves tactics. I am not sure why the MOD is so obsess with increasing healing options.

That simply an exaggeration. M5 has better armor and passenger can fire from it. Both units are fine.

I dont see how a single med kit drop will result in human wave tactics. Ost and okw have plenty forward healing and you dont see that. Ukf does as well but their section mobile healing is op imo.

The m5 has beter armour wich helps little for when it comes out. When there is plenty at on the field. The shooting from the inside is used almost never. Not thats its bad but the timing has more to do with that imo. Its taken out in a sneeze in it time frame.
30 Oct 2020, 17:22 PM

I dont see how a single med kit drop will result in human wave tactics. Ost and okw have plenty forward healing and you dont see that. Ukf does as well but their section mobile healing is op imo.

One of the things that hold back Soviet blobbing is the relatively slow heal due to many entities.

Med kits do AOE healing and combination of on field reinforcement fast healing and merge can turn ugly really fast.
31 Oct 2020, 00:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2020, 12:02 PMVipper

Quad being able to reinforce is tricky since the ability suppress 360 can easily lead to support weapon spam around it.

Maybe allow an option un-upgrade?

unupgrade would be kinda awkwardish. it feels like more of a solution for the flametrak since the m5 late game all you buy it for is the AA. id just buy a new one as soviet then throw away all those munitions for JUST mobile reinforcement. or rather not even bother since i can just merge... my hope is to find a way to allow it to be more than that.

what about: a lock down mode for the 251 that allows for reinforcement
and for the quad a lock down for suppression/AA

the 251 plays to the more static nature of ost and the suppression being a lock down but the damage NOT allows soviet to have more mobile firepower to help cons and still have a strong point option outside that.
31 Oct 2020, 09:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2020, 17:22 PMVipper

One of the things that hold back Soviet blobbing is the relatively slow heal due to many entities.

Med kits do AOE healing and combination of on field reinforcement fast healing and merge can turn ugly really fast.

I didnt mean aoe heal like okw and ukf do it. A single squad none aoe heal thats is what i want for the m5 to drop
31 Oct 2020, 10:23 AM

I didnt mean aoe heal like okw and ukf do it. A single squad none aoe heal thats is what i want for the m5 to drop

That would make more sense.
31 Oct 2020, 10:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Oct 2020, 10:23 AMVipper

That would make more sense.
yeah blob healing esp out of base should be changed or nerfed cost wise.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 6
Germany 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak