Login

russian armor

Zis Barrage need longer cooldown

PAGES (7)down
28 Oct 2020, 20:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2020, 20:50 PMgbem

not really according to the cruzz chart...
Zis3
Range near
Range mid
Range far

Then perhaps you should read couple of posts back, where this also is explained.
Weapon range is 80.
Ability range is 60.
Barrage is not auto-attack, therefore ability range applies.
28 Oct 2020, 20:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2020, 20:54 PMKatitof

Then perhaps you should read couple of posts back, where this also is explained.
Weapon range is 80.
Ability range is 60.
Barrage is not auto-attack, therefore ability range applies.

not entirely sure of its ability range... will confirm with cheatmods later...

in any case i still think mortars are pretty terrible overall... ever since the great mortar nerf i find myself using mortars only for the sole purpose of smoke unless im using a pak howie or an LEIG... and flares for the soviet mortar...
28 Oct 2020, 21:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2020, 20:33 PMKatitof
That's... not my theory you unpeeled orange.
That's what is being considered for it and the reasoning.
And guess what princess?
It doesn't come from me.

Miragelfa has not said that " it now has muni cost and long CD is no longer needed as a balancing factor." This is your theory and your alone.

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2020, 20:33 PMKatitof

Here, have a go and see what Miragefla considers doing with it:
SU-76
-Rotation rate from 32 to 36
-Barrage recharge from 80 to 40
-Firing cone from 2 to 5
-Veterancy 1 Tracking replaced by Tank Hunter Tactics Ambush ability; rotation penalty to 50% when in this mode.
-Veterancy 2 Barrage recharge removed
-Veterancy 3 rotation bonus from 25% to 15%
-Can no longer run over infantry

And lets be honest, as full of yourself you are, its still more likely Miras suggestion will get in then yours silly one based on nothing else but another "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sov unit OP" thread.

Miragelfa has suggested 40 sec CD and removing the vet 2 bonus, you have suggested a CD of 15 secs and to keep the bonus in recharge.

No try to at least be aware of what you are saying since you obliviously have trouble understating what others are saying King Trundle.
28 Oct 2020, 23:02 PM

If anyone would want to change barrage without removing it or making more expensive, I would have rather see it shooing like a JT. So at least cover and other blocks, would requre you to possition your zis.

In any case, aurgument that soviets dont have easy access to nades, thefor they need Barrage is somewhat true, honestly soviets having grenades would have been much better.

Unlike nades zis pretty much forces any support weapon to relocate like instanly, paired with your attack, you are able to breach enemy defences with much less efford then a player who has to flank with multiple squads and throw nades.

Not to mention, that stock soviet mortar is still shit, which is tecnically supposed to be way to counter support weapons and deffences.
28 Oct 2020, 23:32 PM

Combined arms OP. PLS nerf.
New proposal. If there are allied units near the zis the barrage is unavailable that way combining the barrage with a push isn't possible.
28 Oct 2020, 23:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2020, 21:07 PMVipper

Miragelfa has not said that " it now has muni cost and long CD is no longer needed as a balancing factor." This is your theory and your alone.

It might blow your mind, but there is more to coh community then this forum.
Just because you haven't read it on forum doesn't mean its not true.
28 Oct 2020, 23:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2020, 23:52 PMKatitof

It might blow your mind, but there is more to coh community then this forum.
Just because you haven't read it on forum doesn't mean its not true.

Word of advice:
I you want to say something use your own words.

I you want to say what others have said you a direct quote.

Great argument and I guess just because I have not seen an Elephant fly it does not mean that elephants can not fly.

In addition just because SU-76's barrage might need a sorter barrage does not mean that zis gun does not need a longer one. On the contrary since the timing and cost of these unit are different it would make more sense for the zis to longer CD.
29 Oct 2020, 09:21 AM

If anyone would want to change barrage without removing it or making more expensive, I would have rather see it shooing like a JT. So at least cover and other blocks, would requre you to possition your zis.

In any case, aurgument that soviets dont have easy access to nades, thefor they need Barrage is somewhat true, honestly soviets having grenades would have been much better.

Unlike nades zis pretty much forces any support weapon to relocate like instanly, paired with your attack, you are able to breach enemy defences with much less efford then a player who has to flank with multiple squads and throw nades.

Not to mention, that stock soviet mortar is still shit, which is tecnically supposed to be way to counter support weapons and deffences.

The squads that cone with nades do force you to move your team weapons imo. The zis does a intial chunk if damage the follow up shot land all over the place. You need other units to follow up here a lot of the time.

Look at pgrens, they have good mid range dps they have a very power nade that can be trown at about that range. They do need to get a lot closer but they dont need follow up persee to get the job done.

The soviet mortar i agree is not that great. Io its barrages are not up to snuff. If that can be improved somehow, mainly response time. Flare could go vack to vet 1.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS