Login

russian armor

2 USF bugs

25 Oct 2020, 02:10 AM

1) Happens today with my Jackson. It took some damage and had an engine critical, not sure from a Faust or as a random crit. It had like 160 HP or less, after I decrewed it, crew instantly died exiting the tank.

2) non nessesery a bug, but probably oversight, but USF ambulance can't reinforce if deployed on the ice.
edit: If ice isnt part a of any sector ty Vipper

Maybe it's a known bugs but still.
25 Oct 2020, 07:37 AM

maybe the ice was not actually part of any sector?
it happens in some maps.
25 Oct 2020, 11:10 AM

1) Happens today with my Jackson. It took some damage and had an engine critical, not sure from a Faust or as a random crit. It had like 160 HP or less, after I decrewed it, crew instantly died exiting the tank.

2) non nessesery a bug, but probably oversight, but USF ambulance can't reinforce if deployed on the ice.

Maybe it's a known bugs but still.

1 could, Im pretty sure, be fixed by making neutral vehicles unable to have crush

2 as Vipper said
25 Oct 2020, 11:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2020, 07:37 AMVipper
maybe the ice was not actually part of any sector?
it happens in some maps.

Actually yes. Probably thats the reson. It happened on oka river between right middle VP and fuel on the right.

1 could, Im pretty sure, be fixed by making neutral vehicles unable to have crush

They didnt nessesry get crushed. In other words, by exiting the tank I triggered abbandon critical for some reason, thats why crew died. Because they even had a voice line played for it.
Vaz
25 Oct 2020, 20:50 PM

It helps to have replays of this
25 Oct 2020, 21:15 PM

They didnt nessesry get crushed. In other words, by exiting the tank I triggered abbandon critical for some reason, thats why crew died. Because they even had a voice line played for it.

Well shit, thats a new one for me

Gotta love the variety in this game, every day someone gets fucked over in a different way :thumbsup:
25 Oct 2020, 22:29 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

replay?
26 Oct 2020, 16:46 PM

replay?

Didnt save it sadly.

But from my observation I'm 100% sure that:

1) It had close to\less then 160 HP
2) It had broken engine
3) It was behind the frontline with nothing shooting at it
4) When I exited it, bailout voice line played
5) After crew died, it had same amout of HP, I retreated it with, meaning that it wasnt some random shell hit from the heavens, because HP would have changed in this case

The only thing I'm not sure
Was it still having in combat status when I exited it.

Also on I side note, today when I was testing it, trying to recreate this bug, I managed to do something different.

Pretty much I lovered HP of jackson to like ~50-100, gave it both engine criticals and left it under sturmpio fire to keep in combat status. One time when I was exiting and entering it, I managed to give it some sort of an "out of controll" status, where it was moving in a direction it was moving, before I click exit vehicle, being completly uncontrollable (I couldnt even select or click on it), and after moving for like 8-10 seconds, crew finally jumped out.
10 Nov 2020, 17:50 PM

I remember seeing this happen a few months ago to a teammate. No idea what the trigger was. If it happens again will save :)
Good thing is it seems pretty rare.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 61
Germany 22
unknown 19

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %