Login

russian armor

Current Build Order - USF

19 Oct 2020, 00:34 AM

I've been playing around with USF for some time now and I haven't been able to hammer down a good solid build order.

Currently, I go Rifle x 3, Lieut, MG, Stewie.

Usually I throw in the ambulance at some random point and after the stewie try to get either another stewie or weapons rack.

From there it's an attempt to rush out the first sherman.

I find though that I'm getting a huge unspent bank of munitions with this build--meaning I either need to build mines or to get the weapon rack faster.

This current build lacks the AT gun which can often times become problematic, especially if I lose the stewie to something stupid.

I'm curious what you guys go for in your USF build and if its "written in stone" or loosy goosy depending on the situation?
24 Oct 2020, 18:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2020, 00:34 AMmradamr
I've been playing around with USF for some time now and I haven't been able to hammer down a good solid build order.

Currently, I go Rifle x 3, Lieut, MG, Stewie.

Usually I throw in the ambulance at some random point and after the stewie try to get either another stewie or weapons rack.

From there it's an attempt to rush out the first sherman.

I find though that I'm getting a huge unspent bank of munitions with this build--meaning I either need to build mines or to get the weapon rack faster.

This current build lacks the AT gun which can often times become problematic, especially if I lose the stewie to something stupid.

I'm curious what you guys go for in your USF build and if its "written in stone" or loosy goosy depending on the situation?

Are you talking about team games, or 1v1?
20 Dec 2020, 05:56 AM

It's usually better to build a Jackson before a Sherman since the Sherman most of the time hits the field AFTER the OST Panzer IV or just before the OKW Panzer IV even though it's significantly inferior to both but especially the latter. (Horay for balance!).
23 Feb 2021, 01:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2020, 00:34 AMmradamr

Go for nades. MK2 are pretty crappy but CAN force a retreat and/or a wipe if thrown to a bunched squad or one with mid/low health. Also, smoke nade for 15m is AWESOME, specially because you can blind those pain in the ass LVs and slow them down (especially the OKW Flak HT!), so as to take them down with your Lt. + Stuart; it also makes landing a snare a lot easier and gives something to do to those derpy REs.

Also, REs mines are crazy cheap and can deal considerable damage to LVs and slow down medium/heavy tanks for 7 seconds. Also: if you bunch 3 of these mines (for 30m), it deals almost the same damage as the M5 mine but with the added benefit of covering a bigger area, making ambushes or traps easier.
23 Feb 2021, 04:53 AM
Donator 11

I get an amberlamps before a Stuart. I rather win infantry engagements and not bleed MP than get a Stuart out a little bit earlier.

In team games against OKW, going for a AA HT is very good build too.

Tech grenades after 2nd Riflemen against Ostheer MG42 because you need the smokes and the grenade to wipe it.

1 pathfinder to keep at range is also great, 1 pak Howie, 1 or 2 .50 cals, and an ATG.

Double zooks on the REs.
23 Feb 2021, 13:18 PM

I can highly recommend the latest guide video by DEVM where he goes through everything one can ever want to know about playing USF faction.

https://youtu.be/H6MagYGWS20
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 30
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak