Login

russian armor

Tweak Fallschirmjäger - OKW

14 Oct 2020, 04:27 AM

Volks should be ahead of them if you're going on the offensive. Falls have better long range dps then volks anyways, and they're not meant to be used offensively at the front of a push. I think the only situation where they should be ahead of volks is for ambush

Imo that's like saying shocks long range dps is really low. That's part of the units design

This guy got it right: you send meat bag like Volksgrenadier upfront to take the hit, Ober / Falls move right behind to get their sneaky damage and vet

Right now Falls is in good place no need to tweak anything unless you gonna make them pop out of building again and not flying in
14 Oct 2020, 23:17 PM

Because they are 4 models and requires the schwere to get their upgrade.

That doesn't matter when despite that, they are an overall better unit than more expensive later arriving units. I don't care if it's one guy with one F42, if he's killing Ranger sqauds who cares, no reason for him to arrive earlier.

To follow up. I personally liked the way that they were. The 4 FG42s without the need of an upgrade was cool especially when it came to recrewing weapons. But they just had to get rid of that.
17 Oct 2020, 19:19 PM
17 Oct 2020, 19:27 PM

Yeah Fallschrims need nerf

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2260529239

You're trying to make a point, but don't know how to do it?
17 Oct 2020, 20:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Oct 2020, 19:27 PMKatitof

You're trying to make a point, but don't know how to do it?

is it because paras destroyed 2 buildings? im not sure at all what point was being made. are trying to get falls a demo charge? maybe ill share a pic of my soviet engies using 187 abilities as a point that falls..... do.... something? idk
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★