Login

russian armor

Custom Map Starts Paused

27 Sep 2020, 01:36 AM

I cannot for the life of me figure out why my custom map starts off paused. This error will not allow me to play this map in multiplayer mode. Anyone else run in to this issue?
27 Sep 2020, 06:04 AM

There was a a person that asked about this a while ago and the issue was the map was gigantic and took forever to start.

If you wait for a couple minutes, does it ever start? Is your map huge? Does it have a lot of objects?
27 Sep 2020, 15:11 PM

I have waited a few mins for the game to start and it never does. The map is 416 x 640 and and only 5mbs of total size, much smaller than other maps I have created. I did have this problem with one of the other maps, however, it was because I was messing with the SCAR file. I have not touched this one and yet I am still getting the error.

9 Oct 2020, 19:28 PM

I have a map which doesn't start, too. While esc-esc starts it in singleplayer, the bug seems to be permanent in multiplayer. Should I ever find a fix, I'll reply it here.
Von
18 Dec 2020, 00:27 AM

I cannot for the life of me figure out why my custom map starts off paused. This error will not allow me to play this map in multiplayer mode. Anyone else run in to this issue?

Hi, I had the problem and yes, it was a large map but that was not the problem. I fooled around with a bunch of things and all of a sudden it worked. It may have had something to do with the map entry points and the starting territory. But I honestly don't know. I still have a map that I can't correct. I have been making maps for years and I don't really understand anything about the World Builder. I had this very problem with a map I just finished and I did the same thing and it worked. It's called Bavaria, check it out. Let me know what's wrong with it and also how to add a blizzard and I would appreciate it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★