Login

russian armor

Can we balance this yet?

24 Sep 2020, 02:03 AM

So, just come back to the game...

Playing Allies is a laugh and way too easy, especially in smaller games.

Axis is still a total cluster fuck and stress feast.

I mean the Pathfinder and Brit headshot proc alone is totally mental, when the axis have to pay 45-90 munis and specific commanders for the same privilege vs LARGER squads....

The USF pak howitzer i dont think ive ever seen its auto-fire miss unless its target retreated.

Hell I just had a game where my StuG missed a T-70 4 times in a row, while it ran down 2 squads of retreating P-grens, not missing a single shot while moving at 50mph. While my StuG just misses and misses WTF is that about?

I mean does anyone really think this is balanced? Ill throw an olive branch, Asymmetrical balance is clearly beyond these devs.... start to copy and paste stats, lets see how it goes. At least on certian units like the Lieg+USF Pak.
24 Sep 2020, 07:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2020, 02:03 AMCorsin
So, just come back to the game...

Playing Allies is a laugh and way too easy, especially in smaller games.

Axis is still a total cluster fuck and stress feast.

I mean the Pathfinder and Brit headshot proc alone is totally mental, when the axis have to pay 45-90 munis and specific commanders for the same privilege vs LARGER squads....

The USF pak howitzer i dont think ive ever seen its auto-fire miss unless its target retreated.

Hell I just had a game where my StuG missed a T-70 4 times in a row, while it ran down 2 squads of retreating P-grens, not missing a single shot while moving at 50mph. While my StuG just misses and misses WTF is that about?

I mean does anyone really think this is balanced? Ill throw an olive branch, Asymmetrical balance is clearly beyond these devs.... start to copy and paste stats, lets see how it goes. At least on certian units like the Lieg+USF Pak.

very true its rediculous how much axis army misses while allied army rarely misses
27 Sep 2020, 11:28 AM

Its easy, just play allies if you want for ez win. The "physics" here makes moving target harder to hit, its much more noticeable when you're playing axis for some reason.
I only now rely on combined arms on playing OST. Blobbing will get u nowhere because of how bad their infantry is. Combined arms meaning microing everything perfectly.
I finish most my games with only T3 with the exception when I feel like to play a tiger and I consider that throwing.
T4 units like the panther,brum even if its buffed is not worth it
3 Oct 2020, 05:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2020, 11:28 AMLMAO
Its easy, just play allies if you want for ez win. The "physics" here makes moving target harder to hit, its much more noticeable when you're playing axis for some reason.
I only now rely on combined arms on playing OST. Blobbing will get u nowhere because of how bad their infantry is. Combined arms meaning microing everything perfectly.
I finish most my games with only T3 with the exception when I feel like to play a tiger and I consider that throwing.
T4 units like the panther,brum even if its buffed is not worth it

Well yeah, i mean if you look at tourny records Allies have won way more than 75% of games, for a reason.

But they dont want to hear that, hence the scrap yard.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★