Login

russian armor

Why Soviets are OP

PAGES (26)down
15 Nov 2020, 10:31 AM

Fully agree. Also remove bundle nades, mg42, rifle nades, put sniper behind a special side tier that offers absolutely nothing else, delay the first LV to the 9min mark, remove tellers, remove tier 4 and make its units doctrinal.

Mg42 bundle nades rifle nades sniper panther brummbar panzerwerfer are all simply too much.

lol, the bundle nade op agument, you are sure about that? xD While US and UK get cheaper, not much weaker but with shorter timer nade for normal line-inanftry? Are we back in 2016?

And yes, you know my opinion, Ostheer should get LMG34 instead, while Grens should get non-doc shock-nade to hold versus aggressive pushes.

Also, since there is the new US-commander with passive rifle-nade, I think german riflenade is a taboo to talk. Same for Brummbär, because sine ISU buff and Bullldozer change + range-nerf... bus yes, I also want to change it with StuG E, so Brummbär gets doctrinal.
15 Nov 2020, 10:33 AM

lol, the bundle nade op agument, you are sure about that? xD While US and UK get cheaper, not much weaker but with shorter timer nade for normal line-inanftry? Are we back in 2016?

while i dont think that bundle nades are broken i do think that it is superior to the mills/pinapple....

plus it comes for free...
15 Nov 2020, 10:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2020, 10:28 AMgbem

but they are... OKW and SOV are the two weakest factions ingame and no amount of biased screetching is going to change that...

also about your terrible suggestion
make captured weapon teams 4 man...

but give the maxim mg42 suppression make AT nades come for free T1/T2 cost 80mp and 10 fuel and unlock molotov for free make 7 man come at T3 without side tech then give the T-34-76 proper penetration

Remove clown cars and overpotental carrier for very early game and we can move Faust behinde extra tech, sure. That is why other fractions have to tech it, because they don't need it. Or do you need AT-nade verus Kübelwagen?
15 Nov 2020, 10:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2020, 10:33 AMgbem

while i dont think that bundle nades are broken i do think that it is superior to the mills/pinapple....

plus it comes for free...

It has longer timer, less range, is more expensive and most Allii units have better formation + more men.

All over, milesbomb is not less effective as bundle. Not saying bundle is weak, but there are better grenades ingame.
15 Nov 2020, 10:36 AM

Remove clown cars and overpotental carrier for very early game and we can move Faust behinde extra tech, sure. That is why other fractions have to tech it, because they don't need it. Or do you need AT-nade verus Kübelwagen?

125mp and 10 fuel to unlock AT nades alone is just retarded no other fac in the game pays such a high price for such low return... it needs to be bundled with molly OR given for free with tech...
15 Nov 2020, 10:39 AM

It has longer timer, less range, is more expensive and most Allii units have better formation + more men.

All over, milesbomb is not less effective as bundle. Not saying bundle is weak, but there are better grenades ingame.

bundle can reliably take out 80% of the hp of a conscript squad if you tank the detonation.... in my tests not even a mills/pineapple or even guards or shock grenades have such effectiveness.... if you think the bundle isnt one of if not the best grenade ingame id like you to cite one that exceeds it....
15 Nov 2020, 10:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2020, 10:36 AMgbem

125mp and 10 fuel to unlock AT nades alone is just retarded no other fac in the game pays such a high price for such low return... it needs to be bundled with molly OR given for free with tech...

And yes, I am for non-tech molotov too, if OKW's nade also non-tech.
15 Nov 2020, 10:42 AM

And yes, I am for non-tech molotov too, if OKW's nade also non-tech.

okw`s nade is a bit superior to the molotov... it would be unfair to give molotov and incend the same timing
15 Nov 2020, 10:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2020, 10:39 AMgbem

bundle can reliably take out 80% of the hp of a conscript squad if you tank the detonation.... in my tests not even a mills/pineapple or even guards or shock grenades have such effectiveness.... if you think the bundle isnt one of if not the best grenade ingame id like you to cite one that exceeds it....

Moving your inf is key. And yes, I am also to give PnzGrens a normal grenade, same as Panzerfüseliere.
-> So Geballte could become an AT-grenade etc.
15 Nov 2020, 10:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2020, 10:42 AMgbem

okw`s nade is a bit superior to the molotov... it would be unfair to give molotov and incend the same timing

You think so, that it is superior? For me it is sh*t, dealing less damage but having more range. So, they are equal for me. Too good is only the US-molotov.
15 Nov 2020, 10:46 AM

You think so, that it is superior? For me it is sh*t, dealing less damage but having more range. So, they are equal for me. Too good is only the US-molotov.

they have the same damage but the OKW nade has more range and has a significantly shorter throw animation... the only advantage the molly has is munitions cost...
15 Nov 2020, 10:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2020, 10:46 AMgbem

they have the same damage but the OKW nade has more range and has a significantly shorter throw animation... the only advantage the molly has is munitions cost...

That is why it has the timer, Cons are bugged, that is the problem.
15 Nov 2020, 10:47 AM

Moving your inf is key. And yes, I am also to give PnzGrens a normal grenade, same as Panzerfüseliere.
-> So Geballte could become an AT-grenade etc.

as i said i dont think the bundle is OP.... im saying the bundle is the STRONGEST grenade based on the tests i did... know the difference

That is why it has the timer, Cons are bugged, that is the problem.

its not a bug... cons just have longer throw anim... it gets even longer if models start dying which happens alot with cons...
15 Nov 2020, 10:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2020, 10:47 AMgbem

as i said i dont think the bundle is OP.... im saying the bundle is the STRONGEST grenade based on the tests i did... know the difference

Than we are fine her and can stop writing about that. Know the difference.
15 Nov 2020, 10:51 AM

Than we are fine her and can stop writing about that. Know the difference.

so stop trying to nerf the dead horse... the focus should be on how to buff SOV not nerf it...
15 Nov 2020, 10:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2020, 10:51 AMgbem

so stop trying to nerf the dead horse... the focus should be on how to buff SOV not nerf it...

The focus should be to nerf op stuff and fix solutions to keep things, but make them more difficult to use them.

And 6men crew in 3vs3+ is OP.
15 Nov 2020, 10:53 AM

The focus should be to nerf op stuff and fix solutions to keep things, but make them more difficult to use them.

if u wanna nerf OP stuff... start with UKF/USF/OST... leave SOV and OKW out of nerfs unless youre giving them a compensatory/overall buff...
15 Nov 2020, 10:55 AM

Yes, I have a focus on them too. But here we have Soviets, and 6men crew on a HMG42 etc. is OP, when the balacing factor of that mechanism (lack of refresh-options) are gone.

It is simple as that.
15 Nov 2020, 11:00 AM

Yes, I have a focus on them too. But here we have Soviets, and 6men crew on a HMG42 etc. is OP, when the balacing factor of that mechanism (lack of refresh-options) are gone.

It is simple as that.

yeah but before that we should fix soviet teching sidegrades and underpowered units like the maxim aswell... then you can remove/nerf OP shit like 6 man MG42s or T-70s
15 Nov 2020, 11:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2020, 11:00 AMgbem

yeah but before that we should fix soviet teching sidegrades and underpowered units like the maxim aswell... then you can remove/nerf OP shit like 6 man MG42s or T-70s

I am not sure how a Maxim buff could go well... so you need to buff OKW, or give them a real tool force maxims like Snipers or something like Sdkfz 251-Flamme. And OKW has problems versus MG even now...
PAGES (26)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS