russian armor

64 bit beta for coh2

Pip
23 Dec 2020, 15:59 PM

you mean summer?

Nah, he means spring.

Of 2022.
23 Dec 2020, 19:02 PM

In the past Relic is normally a month or two behind their estimates. Sometimes it is on their end. Other times like a balance patch, maybe needed extra time to get it right.

But Coh2 has made a transition recently that is adding new wrinkles. So this is not a normal delay for them.

I am the first person to always give them shit about missing dates since us unpaid noobs can hit them. But I give them a pass on the 64-bit patch.

It would be best to get the 64 patch before the balance patch just for troubleshooting purposes, Less variables is always better.

And in the form of jokes:
- The patch dates are now on the new Covid 2020 timelines.
- The patch has Covid.

any other good ones out there?
Pip
23 Dec 2020, 19:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2020, 19:02 PMRosbone
In the past Relic is normally a month or two behind their estimates. Sometimes it is on their end. Other times like a balance patch, maybe needed extra time to get it right.

But Coh2 has made a transition recently that is adding new wrinkles. So this is not a normal delay for them.

I am the first person to always give them shit about missing dates since us unpaid noobs can hit them. But I give them a pass on the 64-bit patch.

It would be best to get the 64 patch before the balance patch just for troubleshooting purposes, Less variables is always better.

And in the form of jokes:
- The patch dates are now on the new Covid 2020 timelines.
- The patch has Covid.

any other good ones out there?

I'm personally quite willing to give them a pass on these delays given that we're;

A: Getting something as genuinely gamechanging as 64 bit.

B: Still getting balance patches, despite people's insistence that the game was "done".

Assuming the latter continues, and the former is released (relatively) bug-free, I'm more than willing to wait. Escape From Tarkov is taking up a lot of my time, anyway.
27 Jan 2021, 04:32 AM

Hey guys,

today i bring you nice news. Have a good read!

http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2020/09/17/64-bit-beta-and-update

The mappatch will come with this update then later on

IMPORTANT

If you could post any bugs you find while playing in this thread, it would be much appreciated.

Hi,

my game in on Steam, how would I know if the game is already patch to 64bit?
27 Jan 2021, 09:14 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2021, 04:32 AMmavis

Hi,

my game in on Steam, how would I know if the game is already patch to 64bit?

If you can join multiplayer games it must be unless you have actively chosen the legacy 32 bit mode in steam game options
27 Jan 2021, 15:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2021, 09:14 AMArray

If you can join multiplayer games it must be unless you have actively chosen the legacy 32 bit mode in steam game options

Thank you for this, it just kinda confusing the game still in a x86 folder.
27 Jan 2021, 17:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2021, 15:00 PMmavis

Thank you for this, it just kinda confusing the game still in a x86 folder.

All steam games are in Steam folder, and steam is 32bit. Or what do you mean?
27 Jan 2021, 20:58 PM

Game is unplayable yes the sound is there but nothing happens. Fck relic for bringing this 64bit dud.
I like this gme but cant play it cant see ladder can' t see shit . FFS bring back 32 mode son I can play the game I paid for
28 Jan 2021, 12:03 PM

Game is unplayable yes the sound is there but nothing happens. Fck relic for bringing this 64bit dud.
I like this gme but cant play it cant see ladder can' t see shit . FFS bring back 32 mode son I can play the game I paid for

Make a new and clean instalation. I really enjoy 64bit.
31 Jan 2021, 21:23 PM

Make a new and clean instalation. I really enjoy 64bit.

Finally managed a clean install ( I have mobile internet so it takes time) Now I can hear the search for a game but nothing happens... sounds like I have a game but throws me back to start searching.... endless loop. I apologize for \ the way I reacted but I still stand by the fact that Relic should go back to 32 bit cause they clearly fcked up the game so bad it is not playable.
1 Feb 2021, 14:23 PM

Finally managed a clean install ( I have mobile internet so it takes time) Now I can hear the search for a game but nothing happens... sounds like I have a game but throws me back to start searching.... endless loop. I apologize for \ the way I reacted but I still stand by the fact that Relic should go back to 32 bit cause they clearly fcked up the game so bad it is not playable.

Did you tested 32-bit version too?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS