Login

russian armor

"Turning Point" sure was an appropriate name for this patch

15 Nov 2013, 01:29 AM

Let's face it guys: this game is ruined. You simply can't balance bad design.

- Soviet industry commander revolves around spamming vehicles. First you spam T70s, then you spam T34s and then you spam KV-2s. Say goodbye to combined arms.

- Tiger Ace commander revolves around one single unit deciding the outcome of the game. Once again: goodbye to combined arms. A single unit deciding the outcome of a game is (obviously) just stupid.

- 500MP start means permanent high resource games. This just doesnt feel like CoH anymore, it feels like some sort of spamgame.

So that's it I guess. Quite the "Turning Point" indeed, for the worst that is. There is no balancing these commanders. Their design is completely broken, and balancing that won't fix anything.

Guess I'm gonna have to go find myself a new hobby :(
15 Nov 2013, 01:37 AM
Honorary Member Badge

(seriously these are getting old.)
15 Nov 2013, 01:41 AM

We have enough of these threads. Please stop.
15 Nov 2013, 01:42 AM

500mp start is a far cry actual high resource games.

While I agree that the commanders are problematic, the extra hyperbole and doomsaying on top of these valid complaints serves no one except your own high pitched venting.
15 Nov 2013, 02:46 AM

Yeah I think your full of it Im having great fun with this game and the new commanders! Why not try to play the game as it was intented for once and this is for fun, play and have fun and you will realize its fun. This game is not a sport and your rating doesn not tie into yourself worth and perfect balance isnt everything as soon as you realize these things and just enjoy your experience will improve dramatically like mine has.
15 Nov 2013, 03:33 AM

it should be called colon patch. because its the turning point to shit?

15 Nov 2013, 03:57 AM

I like the new patch. 500 mp makes it feel way more like CoH 1 (2 pio start etc).

Some of the commanders probably need some balancing (still need time to tell, people won't have adapted to them yet) but that will come in the future.

I wish all the people who made threads like this left the game so the players who like it didn't have to put up with these threads every 5 minutes
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★