Login

russian armor

UKF Assault Officer

27 Aug 2020, 15:32 PM

I'm curious if anybody uses him effectively regularly and in what context (Commanders, builds, etc.) Obviously CQC maps are more feasible but after experimenting with him I find him pretty so-so often bleeding MP more than I would like and just wishing that I'd used Commandos or Assault Sections instead.
27 Aug 2020, 17:58 PM

Mainly used it for bullying grens/volks and the Heroic Charge on nearby squads to better flank MGs. Shouldn't get it on open maps at all tbh, and obviously Obers/G43 grens will make wurst out of you. Needs the 5th man to really work and do throw the nade. It's basically a bundle in disguise.
2 Sep 2020, 10:01 AM

Heroic Charge + Hammer + Tommies = Heavy Gammon Bomb anywhere you want ;-)
3 Sep 2020, 21:45 PM

I like it with commando doctrines as you can get them in close nice and fast, recon plane works well with them as well (mobile warfare uses it as a land matress spotter and commandos have nice calldowns with it.) Euan's suggestion is also good.
3 Jan 2021, 05:59 AM

imagine playing axis and seeing angry 5 men sapper squad charging at you with a flamethrower
9 Apr 2022, 17:09 PM
Donator 22

I use him to buff Raid Sections, in order to be able to close the cap against units that have inverted damage such as grens, and help with flanking. Also nice having a unit that can insta-drop base arty and being able to do it in places where you don't have vision.

Always build him, even on open maps.
11 Apr 2022, 13:05 PM

I always build him when I happen to lose a vetted IS squad midgame and need a better source of firepower. His abilities are amazing too.

(Yes, I have been trying to play UKF for a while now).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★