Login

russian armor

What is the point of the Mobile Defence Puma?

9 Aug 2020, 15:37 PM

Quite some time ago it was supposed to counter T 70 or other LVs and I assume it still is ?!? But I somehow can never manage to get 5 CPs by the time the enemy fields a T 70 / other LV. And apparently it i am not alone with this. Even top players seem to have only 3-4 CPs 10 minutes into the game. So what is the point of the Puma then?
9 Aug 2020, 16:04 PM

It’s a doctrine that was meta years ago, thus needs to be useless now. Just move along, they don’t care.
9 Aug 2020, 20:10 PM

Quite some time ago it was supposed to counter T 70 or other LVs and I assume it still is ?!? But I somehow can never manage to get 5 CPs by the time the enemy fields a T 70 / other LV. And apparently it i am not alone with this. Even top players seem to have only 3-4 CPs 10 minutes into the game. So what is the point of the Puma then?

whole point of this doc is (and always was) to play hyper aggressive with grens and heavy t2 (flamer 251 and some 222s) in order to get the 5CP asap.

If it's your plan to basically skip t2 and rush t3, then dont use this doc at all
10 Aug 2020, 00:09 AM

Quite some time ago, the Puma was a call-in at 5 CPs. The only difference now is that you have to build it instead of calling it in.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★