Login

russian armor

Rifle grenade=dodge BUT allied grenade=MP bleed

9 Aug 2020, 07:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2020, 08:09 AMVipper
The reinforcement cost rule no longer applies.

Imo the rule should actually return with some changes to unit categories. For instance CQB units should have a discount in reinforcement cost.

I'm not sure I agree with bringing back the old reinforcement formula but I do agree that CQC units should be proportionally cheaper to reinforce then long range units.
12 Aug 2020, 00:34 AM

7% out of 15 range for the molly added ontop of 15 range does not make it into the 30 range of the rifle nade.

The molly vet allows it to be thrown faster not further. Its throw time is no longer in sssllloooowwww mmmooottttiiiiooonnnn. Lol

Vet 3 +25% Mk. II throwing distance
Plus 7% bulletin.

Its very close
12 Aug 2020, 00:44 AM

Vet 3 +25% Mk. II throwing distance
Plus 7% bulletin.

Its very close

My math puts that at roughly a 5 range increase putting it at 20 or so range which is still only, 66% of the 30 cited
For perspective that's how far allied TDs out range a Panther by and the Panther in turn out ranges normal tanks.
Going from half the range to 2/3 isn't what I would call very close.
12 Aug 2020, 05:43 AM

My math puts that at roughly a 5 range increase putting it at 20 or so range which is still only, 66% of the 30 cited
For perspective that's how far allied TDs out range a Panther by and the Panther in turn out ranges normal tanks.
Going from half the range to 2/3 isn't what I would call very close.

Wasent the range bonus tossed out and replaced with throwing speed buff on mollies?
12 Aug 2020, 05:49 AM

Some allied grenades do surprise with range. And no close range distance penalty, which you have with rifle nades.
12 Aug 2020, 07:49 AM

Some allied grenades do surprise with range. And no close range distance penalty, which you have with rifle nades.

The close distance penalty is there to balance out the unique riflenades 30 range. While all other actual nades have a max of 20. Nu suprises here. Mollies have 15 because cons have oorah

The usf at rifle had the same. It was removed or intended to be to stop puching them around with lv,s.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 82
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment