Login

russian armor

Partisan Anti-Infantry Squads - Cooldown on spawn tweak

23 Jul 2020, 23:14 PM

I'm glad to see the consensus that the Partisan AI squad needs to be worked on. However, I am noticing that a minority of posts are actually addressing my proposal. I'm more interested in that step to improvement, rather than large scale reworks as they are likely not as feasible.
23 Jul 2020, 23:15 PM

Katitof, partisans only get +40% accuracy at Vet3. The other bonus is a camouflage bonus only. Are they are different abilities?

Its the received accuracy that is the issue, they get half of what osttruppen get for reference, or almost exactly what penals get without getting increased offensive bonus.

vipper also tries to make their vet ambush seem like something comparable to what storms or commandos can do, because you know, it looks good on excel sheet so it must be stronk, amirite? But the fact that they have very low dps on 4 model squad with no durability at all means you can effectively fight exclusively undefended weapon teams.

More rec acc with vet and/or 5th man would completely fix the units scaling, which they do not have at all.
24 Jul 2020, 00:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2020, 23:15 PMKatitof

Its the received accuracy that is the issue, they get half of what osttruppen get for reference, or almost exactly what penals get without getting increased offensive bonus.

So now we have a new theory, it received accuracy and not the accuracy as initially claimed, at least you learned something.

Funny thou you brought up osttuppen thou because ostruppen start with target size of 1.25 so even with vet bonus the size becomes 0.89
while Partisans have a smaller size at 0.83

Eventually you will also understand that the stat of unit is combination of base stat and vet bonus and not one or the other.

vipper also tries to make their vet ambush seem like something comparable to what storms or commandos can do, because you know, it looks good on excel sheet so it must be stronk, amirite? But the fact that they have very low dps on 4 model squad with no durability at all means you can effectively fight exclusively undefended weapon teams.

News flash, Storm troopers do not get first strike bonus so partisan camo mechanism is superior and come with not penalties/cost.

As for their DPS is almost 50% better than that of pioneer for a price that is close, if you expect them to ave anything close to a unit that far more expensive like the Storm Troopers you have very little understanding of the game mechanics.

More rec acc with vet and/or 5th man would completely fix the units scaling, which they do not have at all.

Clad that realized they do not need more accuracy.

Now can you pls stop derailing this thread by continuously attacking me and respect the wishes of OP:
I'm glad to see the consensus that the Partisan AI squad needs to be worked on. However, I am noticing that a minority of posts are actually addressing my proposal. I'm more interested in that step to improvement, rather than large scale reworks as they are likely not as feasible.
24 Jul 2020, 01:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jul 2020, 00:22 AMVipper

Funny thou you brought up osttuppen thou because ostruppen start with target size of 1.25 so even with vet bonus the size becomes 0.89
while Partisans have a smaller size at 0.83

numbers alone dont show the whole picture. EHP as well as what they are fighting play a big role.

what about them starting with the ppshs as now but having upgrade paths for various offensive weapons? stgs, lmg42 and maybe svts? give them more flexibility in their ambush potential
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★