Login

russian armor

Proposed Sturmpio changes

9 Jul 2020, 19:34 PM

I'm not saying the satchels shouldn't be there, I'm saying sturms need to be viable in the AT department like PTRS penals. 2x schreck sturms would be weaker pgrens. Especially because of the lack of bundle grenades to clear team weapons. Pgrens don't exactly break the game (when allies actually have rocket arty) so sturms wouldn't either.

I don't think sturms NEED to be AT proficient at all. As okw it's impossible to not have AT starting from the absolute instant you start the game. The shrek is there just so you could have SOMETHING if you wanted something more mobile without spending fuel. And if you do want to spend fuel there's 3 options (Puma, jp4 and Panther) to suit whatever needs you have.

Something you may have neglected is that pgrens do not have a FRP. We've had multi shrek doom waves and okw doesn't NEED to have super efficient man AT, that can also repair vehicles and heal infantry and and and. If you need AT okw it's only 270mp away, in contrast to the potentially 480mp for soviet pre PTRS and pulling a unit off the field to tech up for.

Its not necessary at all and runs the risk of the same damn thing I was just saying is wrong about the ptrs penals- strong early game combat power transitions into strong AT.
9 Jul 2020, 19:48 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

I don't think sturms NEED to be AT proficient at all. As okw it's impossible to not have AT starting from the absolute instant you start the game. The shrek is there just so you could have SOMETHING if you wanted something more mobile without spending fuel. And if you do want to spend fuel there's 3 options (Puma, jp4 and Panther) to suit whatever needs you have.

Something you may have neglected is that pgrens do not have a FRP. We've had multi shrek doom waves and okw doesn't NEED to have super efficient man AT, that can also repair vehicles and heal infantry and and and. If you need AT okw it's only 270mp away, in contrast to the potentially 480mp for soviet pre PTRS and pulling a unit off the field to tech up for.

Its not necessary at all and runs the risk of the same damn thing I was just saying is wrong about the ptrs penals- strong early game combat power transitions into strong AT.

Eh agree to disagree. There are many issues with the raketen currently both good and bad. It's T0 but it's rather meh alone. 2x up though and it's pretty cancerous.
9 Jul 2020, 23:40 PM

Nerf Sturm pios and get overrun by assault tommies. Sounds like a good day.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★