Login

russian armor

KT / Tiger cooldown

1 Jul 2020, 21:03 PM

Does the new cooldown timer work between heavies? Like if you lose your Tiger does the 3 minute timer apply to both the KT and Tiger? Cause I'm pretty sure i had an enemy call a KT in immediately after my friend and I killed his tiger I, and that seems against the spirit of the new change
1 Jul 2020, 21:46 PM

They should be independent. Imo they should be built in t0 instead of a call in with a heafty build time to counter this (that goes for all heavies)
1 Jul 2020, 21:53 PM

Down with call-ins, up with cooldowns!
2 Jul 2020, 04:44 AM

Imo they should be built in t0 instead of a call in with a heafty build time to counter this (that goes for all heavies)

+1 to this. Solves multiple issues including OPs problem. Though I thought the timer effected both regardless of what you lost?
3 Jul 2020, 15:48 PM

My friend confirmed that the cooldowns are not shared. Same goes for JT and KT

Is that intended? Because I dont OKW should be able to get around the cooldown change just because they have a stock heavy option. A stock heavy is bonus enogh
3 Jul 2020, 17:29 PM

They're two different units. Why would they share the same cooldown?
3 Jul 2020, 17:44 PM

they are 2 different units, why would they mutually exclusive?
4 Jul 2020, 01:48 AM

What thedarkarmadillo said

If they are mutual exclusive then they should share the cooldown. Its enough of a bonus that you have KT available no matter what commander like i said alrady
4 Jul 2020, 02:10 AM

If they are mutual exclusive then they should share the cooldown. Its enough of a bonus that you have KT available no matter what commander like i said alrady

This really only proves OKW should be able to field both units. I think no one is able to have that conversation right now.

OKW have a stock heavy tank, a doctrinal heavy tank should be a bonus, not a drawback. You dont see negative doctrinal effects.
4 Jul 2020, 02:23 AM

This really only proves OKW should be able to field both units. I think no one is able to have that conversation right now.

OKW have a stock heavy tank, a doctrinal heavy tank should be a bonus, not a drawback. You dont see negative doctrinal effects.

Having the option to field a stock super heavy is not a drawback, even if its mutually exclusive with a doctrinal one.

Mutual exclusivity but with the option of choosing is far better than not having the option of building a KT at all.
4 Jul 2020, 05:36 AM

I mean, sure. If you want them to share the same cooldown, then you should also allow them to be on the field at the same time.
4 Jul 2020, 05:52 AM

I mean, sure. If you want them to share the same cooldown, then you should also allow them to be on the field at the same time.

I just said having stock KT is enough of bonus you know what im suggesting

They shouldnt be fielded at same time, and they should share a cooldown. If one player could get ISU and IS-2/Ele and Tiger I at same time that would be absurd

Imo thedarkarmadiilo first suggestion is best. Get rid of call in completely, make all be built like other units
4 Jul 2020, 08:05 AM

Yes, and build them from last tier structure. Not hq. Valentine should also be built btw.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★