Login

russian armor

Rocket artillery pricing

3 Jul 2020, 21:42 PM

Permanently Banned
I was thinking that Rocket artillery units should receive a little buff in the form of HP increased to 200 so at least they won't be one-shotted by most AT or tanks.
3 Jul 2020, 22:43 PM

I was thinking that Rocket artillery units should receive a little buff in the form of HP increased to 200 so at least they won't be one-shotted by most AT or tanks.

Rocket arty deals more then enough damage to justify squishiness.
We had walking stuka taking 2 hits to go down for years and it was a nightmare to deal with it.
4 Jul 2020, 23:09 PM

Agreed, 2 hit stukas was horrible. Rocket artillery should not be getting shot at in the first place played right. I'm not sure, as I haven't checked the stats but I think they still have a light vehicle hitbox too which means a lot of tanks will straight up miss them a lot anyway. Absolutely heartbreaking spending 5 mins sending a Cromwell or something round the flank to get them just to watch it fluff the shot into the floor and the rocket arty immediately flee whilst the Cromwell gets dived by everything they own.

That's what the stuka did every time, even if you hit it!
5 Jul 2020, 07:29 AM

I'm still not sure why the Stuka is laser guided, but at this point it's way too late to second guess it.
8 Jul 2020, 00:34 AM

Limit all rocket arty to only one at a time but with no cooldown Stops all the crap. While your at it limit heavy arty lefh and ml20 to 1 per player. maybe exclude soviet big gun because it can used as a direct fire weapon (big pak, 17pdr) And is an rng cannon at long range, would help balance out 4v4 and have little effect in 1v1 and stops the bullshit of deleting units and team weapons unless rocket arty is used aggressively at close range at risk.

Edit No cool down as far as if you lose it you can immediately build a new one or call one in.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★