Login

russian armor

What is this site actually?

16 Dec 2012, 11:04 AM

It is like every GR user deserting GR CoH2 forum and come here.

Is this site something like an Independence from GR?
16 Dec 2012, 11:39 AM

I got my answer already lol

Really good work, Gents
Moy
16 Dec 2012, 12:08 PM

so I'd like to know what site people are most active on? Here or GR? I find this site to be exclusive coh2 information. While GR just confuses me. (forum wise).
16 Dec 2012, 14:03 PM
Senior Editor Badge

I think almost all experts, clans and good ppl in CoH are here

bye GR.
16 Dec 2012, 14:10 PM
Honorary Member Badge

What this site is?

AWESOME :D
16 Dec 2012, 14:11 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

2 Jan 2013, 18:51 PM
Donator 22

Hi Guys,
I saw this post Count on GR today and it made me a little sad.

There is nobody left on GR!
It looks like you really took everybody with you. Nice job.
When I first saw you launch, I was afraid of the split, may be afraid of something new.

Now, I think,
well,
well done :-)

all the best!
2 Jan 2013, 19:59 PM

Honestly, I enjoy both about equally. Been on GR for over a year and it have been a great site to feed my RTS interests, and I think this site has a lot of potential.

In the end though, you don't have to choose. Checking a site takes like 3-5 minutes and I'll stay on both site as long as both interest me. No need to go all out fan-boy for either side(site) ^^
2 Jan 2013, 20:36 PM

I miss my post count from GR.
2 Jan 2013, 21:34 PM
Donator 22

Honestly, I enjoy both about equally........... No need to go all out fan-boy for either side(site) ^^

I seem to see less fanatic people theses days. Very nice. No religious "you MUST do this....".
Like.
2 Jan 2013, 21:46 PM
Benefactor 115

I've been on GR since day one and unfortunately the site owner doesn't give two shits about the place any more and it's become a bloated exercise in bureaucracy and politics if you want to do anything.

ntd
2 Jan 2013, 21:47 PM
Admin Black Badge

I've been on GR since day one and unfortunately the site owner doesn't give two shits about the place any more and it's become a bloated exercise in bureaucracy and politics if you want to do anything.

Say what you really mean!
2 Jan 2013, 21:49 PM
Benefactor 115

I also hate all the assholes on staff who prefer to speculate about why I left rather than just talking to me. Most of them did jack apart from play ePolice.
2 Jan 2013, 21:57 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

2 Jan 2013, 21:59 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Indeed. It has many, many faults but they do a good enough job of showing them off, we shouldn't stoop to that level.
2 Jan 2013, 22:22 PM
Donator 33

Sure, belittling GR is bad form, but there's also the aspect that you guys probably do not see; those of us who were ordinary users of GR just never saw any of the problems you sadly experienced.

I was the first to ask this question, I think. Quite naturally, some people thought it was just a drama-invite - and it easily becomes just that. But some of us have nothing but a long, fond experience of GR and knowing the (your) true reason for this "breakup" is almost necessary, if we don't want to feel we're betraying this memory.

IpKaiFung did a good job explaining in that thread though, but also stated that there's stuff he's just not willing to share - yet?
Anyways, just wanted to say I think knowing the full "truth" in these matters are healthy for the community as a whole, the difficult part is getting it out without being an arse about it :)
2 Jan 2013, 22:23 PM

Unfortunately the GRs CoH section is in real bad shape. There are very few active contributors in the section and no one competent who actually wants to take the lead and run it. The GRs CoH section will carry on in some way a while to come, mainly because of the excellent infrastructure that was put in place in years past by people that have since found their way here.

I had fun in the time I spent at GRs and don't have many major complaints about the place. I appreciate the fact that it was there as a platform for the CoH community to pull together on, and as such will always have fond memories of the site. The community simply grew too large and enthusiastic to fit into the constraints of a site like GRs.

Hopefully this site will better be able to address some of the concerns/problems of a growing community. :)
3 Jan 2013, 05:49 AM

The GRs CoH section will carry on in some way a while to come,

Of course it will.. Mainly because people cant post replays here yet =)

Besides that, back to OP, this site is full of epic awesomeness with more win injected in it the Lance Armstrong!

And there is no mod nazi's editing the forums so bad u cant even tell what a thread is about

3 Jan 2013, 08:03 AM

I never got the mod nazi complaint about GR tbh. They are insanely lax when it comes to banning or suspending.
3 Jan 2013, 12:52 PM

I never got the mod nazi complaint about GR tbh. They are insanely lax when it comes to banning or suspending.

Thats why I didnt say anything about banning or suspending. I said they cleaned half of the threads to a point were you couldnt even understand what the thread was about anymore. Unless its like ridiculously offensive or a few other,selext situation we should be able to write what we want. What did the gestapo to do people with opinions they didnt like? Exactly what those mods did.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★