Login

russian armor

State of the ISU-152

PAGES (12)down
30 Jun 2020, 09:23 AM

Spotting scopes could be swapped with panzers tactician

That I believe would be a fair enough trade reducing cheese but keeping Ostheer armor options strong.

We already have smoke tigers so a smoke ability on ele to provide some defence vs infantry would be fine I think. And in team games it would promote the use of the Uhu spotlight to work with team play with no more scoped 222
30 Jun 2020, 09:29 AM

That I believe would be a fair enough trade reducing cheese but keeping Ostheer armor options strong.

We already have smoke tigers so a smoke ability on ele to provide some defence vs infantry would be fine I think. And in team games it would promote the use of the Uhu spotlight to work with team play

Scope has to be removed, that is my option. So, I like your idea.

But more important would be, to make hull-down non-doc and remove the ability for Elefant and Tiger-Ace. Giving Ostheer a normal tool hold-ground versus 60 range-units, without Elefant or 88.
30 Jun 2020, 09:34 AM

We already have smoke tigers so a smoke ability on ele to provide some defence vs infantry would be fine I think. And in team games it would promote the use of the Uhu spotlight to work with team play with no more scoped 222

A Elefant commander with panzer tactician already exist so the overlap would to much...
30 Jun 2020, 10:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2020, 09:34 AMVipper

A Elefant commander with panzer tactician already exist so the overlap would to much...

I think PT is more suited to Ele and spotting scopes more suited to Tiger. Especially as rotation counts as movement and removed LoS buff, this is an issue on Ele and Stug. Why it is powerful in ele doc has always been 222, not upgrading ele itself.

This would be a buff to Tiger VS TDs but a survivability nerf to things like infantry and button. Obviously with a turret tiger would benefit the most from scopes, and allow it to easier deal with Jackson dives etc.

Really I think these two heavies and these two abilities should have been swapped a long time ago.

30 Jun 2020, 10:35 AM

I think PT is more suited to Ele and spotting scopes more suited to Tiger. Especially as rotation counts as movement and removed LoS buff, this is an issue on Ele and Stug. Why it is powerful in ele doc has always been 222, not upgrading ele itself.

This would be a buff to Tiger VS TDs but a survivability nerf to things like infantry and button. Obviously with a turret tiger would benefit the most from scopes, and allow it to easier deal with Jackson dives etc.

Really I think these two heavies and these two abilities should have been swapped a long time ago.

Maybe I was not clear enough:
Jaeger armor Doctrine:
Riegel/Reckon/Spotting scopes/Stuka dive bomb/Elefant

Fortified armor doctrine:
Panzer tactician/ Reckon/Hull down/Command Panzer/Elefant.

If one replaces spotting scopes with Panzer tactician 3 out 5 abilities will be identical thus the commander will have too much overlap.
30 Jun 2020, 15:01 PM

Could swap ptac in fortified armour with the concrete repair bunkers. That could be fun
2 Jul 2020, 04:21 AM

Speaking of Fortified Armor, the doctrine's description is all over the place, mentioning spotting scopes and having awful typos. If any changes are made to super heavy TD doctrines on either side it would be great to see their descriptions tidied up.

2 Jul 2020, 07:41 AM

Speaking of Fortified Armor, the doctrine's description is all over the place, mentioning spotting scopes and having awful typos. If any changes are made to super heavy TD doctrines on either side it would be great to see their descriptions tidied up.

there is another thread for issue like this pls post it there
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight