Login

russian armor

List of my Suggestions for Balance with reasoning

• This thread is locked
PAGES (6)down
18 Aug 2020, 22:00 PM

Permanently Banned

Elchino was the only moderator directly replying to it afaik and he actually had the stance of it being pointless. But just get on with it, most people disagreed and did not like your suggestions often with good reason. I've made plenty of suggestions myself and only one very minor one was implemented. No big deal. And also no reason to regularly push for one's own suggestions.

If you can't tell the difference between directly flaming and insulting other forum members and slight trolling, only then I understand that you are surprised about your post being invised. Just follow Wheaton's law, that's 90% of this forum's rules.

Yeah, well even if I knew how to mod, people like me don't have permission to use COH2 modding tools.
18 Aug 2020, 22:50 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Yeah, well even if I knew how to mod, people like me don't have permission to use COH2 modding tools.

No idea why you try to perpetuate that. It is wrong and I am sure you know it.
Everyone can make mods and different builds of the game, it's just a matter of wanting to sit down and learn that stuff. CoH2 does not have extensive mod tools anymore, but they are not locked for "people like me", but literally everyone except Relic.

If you want a different build of the game that much, go and build it. No one keeps you from that, and most of your suggestions could technically be implemented.
18 Aug 2020, 23:54 PM

Permanently Banned
And about sending my CV to Relic...

They won't take it because they are too busy signing their death warrant on AOE4 and they probably will go under and take the servers with it.
19 Aug 2020, 01:34 AM

I think it's about time you handed your boot laces over.
19 Aug 2020, 13:55 PM

How the hell did this turn from a suggestion thread to a hate on everyone and everything thread? Especially Relic... They havnt been seen round these parts in a dog's age.

You need to learn to take criticism and understand that many people here have an understanding of what is feasible and more or less what's good for balance and apply that to your own suggestions. Doubling down and lashing out is hardly a good use of your time
19 Aug 2020, 14:00 PM

You need to learn to take criticism

He'll learn to walk on water and teleport more easily than that.
19 Aug 2020, 17:44 PM

Permanently Banned

He'll learn to walk on water and teleport more easily than that.

And Relic will shut down the severs before I learn that.
19 Aug 2020, 18:12 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I think whatever productive thing that could be achieved from this thread has reach it's top and nothing else will come out which has not already been tried in 6 page.

Locked.
PAGES (6)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight