Login

russian armor

manntoto mod -- fancy trying something different?

14 Jun 2020, 10:33 AM

I thought I'd post this here in case anyone fancied trying something a bit different. I haven't been active here in several years but (primarily owing to lockdown) did recently get back into CoH2 and decided to get my old mod working after a 4 year hiatus. It's now back up, being updated regularly, and public.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2057451448

This mod likely won't be to everyone's tastes but is relatively bug-free, has improved AI, and focuses on unique, interesting faction designs and thematic commander concepts.

The idea was to revert to Relic's original core faction designs, albeit with a twist. The Brits are slightly different in that they are a newer faction and haven't received substantial design changes in vanilla; the best way I can describe them in the mod is 'powerful but inflexible' -- you have multiple options but are locked into them once chosen.

All commanders have been tested; some are kept as-is, some have received tweaks, and some have been redesigned.

In the past most people here seemed to focus more on vanilla 1v1 and 2v2, but if anyone would be interested in trying the mod and providing any feedback (good or bad) then I'd appreciate it. A few of us play this mod regularly and I've been incorporating feedback from testers where it aligns with the mod's design goals, and so whereas not everything will be to your tastes - and especially if you only play vanilla - you will hopefully find something to enjoy.

Thank you!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 100
Peru 42
United States 30
United States 22

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L