Login

russian armor

DPS Calculator & Unit Stats

MMX
17 Apr 2022, 08:51 AM

Yeah pretty much this, I took the lazy route and use the mod tools instead of learning to extract the ingame stats

I know it's been a while already, but since the thread just popped up again I thought I'll let you know that I've finally been able to parse the in-game files to get the up-to-date unit stats.
All you need is basically the sga extractor that comes with the mod tools and a tool to convert relics .rgd files into something legible. Luckily leithianz posted the link to a converter recently that works like a charm. If you need more detailed info feel free to let me know.
Anyway, it would be really sweet if you somehow found the time and energy to update your site, since it's arguably the number one source of information out there and so convenient to use.
17 Apr 2022, 16:56 PM

Seconded - I use the site constantly. Super useful information that I don’t know how else to find so easily.
18 Aug 2022, 01:36 AM

This is an updated version of Janne252's & Cruzz's coh2dpsnewui.html calculator.

Link to calculator: https://coh2.serealia.ca/
Link to changelog: https://coh2.serealia.ca/changelog.txt

HOW TO INFORMATION:
If there is no weapon selected first unit selected will display default weapon
If a weapon is selected clicking the unit's name a second time will display the default weapon

Please let me know of any problems with the updated version as I had to write a lot of the code from scratch.

Known bugs:

Planned features:
Dear Gabriel, thank you for your contribution to all players. However, I noticed that the data about the M1 garland rifle of the Rangers in your data collection is missing. It is still the m1a1 carbine used by the old version of the Rangers. I hope you can correct it. Thank you!
18 Aug 2022, 02:03 AM

And we need Partisan Troops' Kar-98k Rifle's data.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★