Login

russian armor

UTT and the 2v2 meta - already stale?

8 Jun 2020, 09:44 AM

"Balance has never been more realistic and historical"

true. Axis lost
8 Jun 2020, 09:51 AM

My prediction: If the tournament bans 5man grens, Ost's winrate goes down the toilet.

Huh? Weren’t you screaming at me for days after the last 1v1 tournament because I said 5man Grens are good?

I don't know what you mean just because Allies won every single game in the finals doesn't mean anything. The sample size is too small and as Katitof rightly said Axis were doing just fine before the finals even winning a few games here and there. Nothing to worry about IMO. Balance has never been more realistic and historical. I think the main problem was the Axis players just being too bad and as usual just relying on their OP Panthers to make dives without support army. I see the same in my 4v4 games all the time.

There’s a very simple explanation: Axis OP
8 Jun 2020, 12:43 PM

I don't know what you mean just because Allies won every single game in the finals doesn't mean anything. The sample size is too small and as Katitof rightly said Axis were doing just fine before the finals even winning a few games here and there. Nothing to worry about IMO. Balance has never been more realistic and historical. I think the main problem was the Axis players just being too bad and as usual just relying on their OP Panthers to make dives without support army. I see the same in my 4v4 games all the time.

:snfPeter:
8 Jun 2020, 17:11 PM

Permanently Banned

Huh? Weren’t you screaming at me for days after the last 1v1 tournament because I said 5man Grens are good?

I said grens, in general, are trash. Then you claimed to use 5man grens to great effect vs VonIvan therefore grens are fine. Yeah, grens are fine because you HAD to stick to ONE doctrine to make them viable. And despite grens being "great" you still lost. It's like saying OKW is amazing because falls are amazing. And a week later you then change your mind and say that grens are crap. :facepalm: Make up your mind, Stormjager.

More recently I said that top players avoid STOCK grens at all costs. 5man grens are the only time I see grens being used.
8 Jun 2020, 17:13 PM

Then you claimed to use 5man grens to great effect vs VonIvan therefore grens are fine.

No, I said 5 man Grens are good and I was able to make good use of them in the tournament.

The fact they are meta vs UKF and USF in 1v1 speaks volumes about how right I was. Your doomsday predictions were about as intelligent as the rest of your posts.
8 Jun 2020, 18:35 PM

No, I said 5 man Grens are good and I was able to make good use of them in the tournament.

The fact they are meta vs UKF and USF in 1v1 speaks volumes about how right I was. Your doomsday predictions were about as intelligent as the rest of your posts.

haha look whos talking.

Jokes aside, its quite clear allies on average have the upper hand however, i hope the balance team dont make the mistake of making drastic changes like triple nerfs/buffs. Just small teaks here and ther will do it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★