Login

russian armor

No use for Panzergrenadiers

23 Dec 2020, 08:07 AM

That's why slot weapons (read Panzerschrecks) are being moved to front models of Panzergrenadiers in the new patch, in live it's carried by the rear models that always slack behind.

In practice that should make them feel like they have more range.

I absolutely appreciate that change. It was really necessary and feels great ingame. But the change shows, that I made a point here ;-)
7 Jan 2021, 19:15 PM

1 PG max for me usually unless have some doctrine infantry assgren,stormtrooper. They bleed you too much and very micro intense as every single allied player is so gunho when they see them. They do become very good when vetted, but before that a lot of mp bleed.
14 Jan 2021, 15:18 PM

With Lightning War Doc... which is IMO one of the best Docs for 2v2. PG are definitely rowdy and put that work in. Also I have to note that all of my bulletins are for PG's. My BO is as followed and it incredibly effective.

MG
Gren
Gren
Mortar or MG depending on what is happening
Tier upgrade
PG
AT
PG
then go for P4 getting it out around 12-14 mins or so.
Adjust to what's happening.
5 Feb 2021, 11:59 AM

So in conclusioan, as far as I can round up:

Now imagine that pgrens can have camo to become wipe squad,then they get sprint and also vet 1 extra acc+movement speed,then there are also doctrines that gives them smoke and all of them are not some meme trash but actually good doctrines

Single 20 ammo upgrade allows them to DELETE any squad except shocktroops,they are wall that denies qcq squads like rifles so they can't just rush your grens and mgs and during that they still have midrange dps so this wall is hurts and also they hard to take out in those situations due to their defense

So in conclusioan: clearly need a heavy buff
5 Feb 2021, 17:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Feb 2021, 11:59 AMFK9DD

Now imagine that pgrens can have camo to become wipe squad,then they get sprint and also vet 1 extra acc+movement speed,then there are also doctrines that gives them smoke and all of them are not some meme trash but actually good doctrines

Single 20 ammo upgrade allows them to DELETE any squad except shocktroops,they are wall that denies qcq squads like rifles so they can't just rush your grens and mgs and during that they still have midrange dps so this wall is hurts and also they hard to take out in those situations due to their defense

So in conclusioan: clearly need a heavy buff

Sorry buddy, but you have to read my orignal post before you answer...
5 Feb 2021, 20:10 PM

Sorry buddy, but you have to read my orignal post before you answer...

"No use for Panzergrenadiers"

"they are wall that denies qcq squads like rifles so they can't just rush"

Well i answered what title asks

anyway about original post

But if you got 3 Grens in early, there is no MP left for PGs + AC or AT Gun.

There are, just don't rush usf and you will have enough mp

6 Apr 2021, 23:40 PM

PG are good at scaring away infantry blobs with their bundle grenade
26 Apr 2021, 21:11 PM

Maybe you should make them a bit stronger but also more expensive to give them a bit more of a unique role. Now they are kinda in the middle and it doesn't feel worth getting them alot of times
4 May 2021, 12:02 PM

I can think of a great use for PG's. If your gren gets wiped in late game just replace it with PG's. A fresh PG squad is lot better than a fresh Gren squad at late game.
22 May 2021, 03:28 AM

Well I'm definitely not pro but I know what you mean by only using Grens and not using Panzer Gren after you already have at least 3 Gren squads on the field. I like to watch some of the high ranked players play as well and generally in 1v1 matches I see a lot of focus on Grenadiers usually, but I still see Panzer Gren used sometimes

I've seen Panzer Gren work well with Osttruppen Doctrines or Assault Gren Doctrines. With Osttruppen you can replace losses with Panzer Gren, and with Assault Gren the two units seem to synergy well together IMO

I personally like the idea with German Infantry Doctrine (which IMO could use a slight buff maybe grens can place sandbags?) is to support 3 VSL gren squads with a Panzer Grenadier squad upgraded with the Doctrine's ability for smoke grenade and mark target

I think accuracy bulletin is really good for Panzer Gren especially if you intend to use them extensively or to replace other infantry loses
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS