Login

russian armor

Voice calls

29 May 2020, 19:13 PM

Is there a hierarchy for what is most important and heard by us the player? I just had a game where at the bottom of my screen was my squad fighting a volks, I didnt hear the squad shout grenade and I only noticed when I saw the timer.

Am I deaf? Does the game not shout if your squads are on screen (I know they do), is their a bug or as I mentioned is their a hierarchy, so if one squad somewhere else shouts grenade, another one elsewhere wont?

Wah gwon?
29 May 2020, 21:46 PM

I also just had it when a tank was entering the field, it didnt announce it, I know this happens with the m10 from the lend lease doctrine almost all the time but I had it with a cromwell.
29 May 2020, 21:56 PM

i think it depends on what other voice lines are going on at the moment. You shoudnt count for voice lines to save you from grenades IMO anyways
29 May 2020, 22:05 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Game mode? On teamgames is frequent for voicelines to go missing.
29 May 2020, 22:20 PM

i think it depends on what other voice lines are going on at the moment. You shoudnt count for voice lines to save you from grenades IMO anyways

Of course not but they can help 100% more whne you are microing elsewhere and hear the call, its invaluable.

Game mode? On teamgames is frequent for voicelines to go missing.

1v1's pal.

Its why I wonder what the hierarchy is, for example, if you tech up as UKF but at the same time a point is getting captured, which one is said. Is their a limit to how many voices can be spkoen at the same time etc.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★